New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 409

MetaTrader 4 Terminal build 409

1. Added translation of the interface into Mongolian.
  2. Fixed translation of the interface into Bulgarian.
  3. Fixed the margin calculation when "Calculate hedge margin using larger leg" option is turned on.
  4. Optimized getting considerable amount of internal e-mails (dozens of e-mails per hour).
  5. Fixed errors reported in crash logs.

The live update will be available via the LiveUpdate system.

Rosh:

MetaTrader 4 Terminal build 409

1. Added translation of the interface into Mongolian.
  2. Fixed translation of the interface into Bulgarian.
  3. Fixed the margin calculation when "Calculate hedge margin using larger leg" option is turned on.
  4. Optimized getting considerable amount of internal e-mails (dozens of e-mails per hour).
  5. Fixed errors reported in crash logs.

The live update will be available via the LiveUpdate system.

Rosh,

is there any way to force the live update?

Just established a new demo account on my laptop. It came with MT4 build 409. I realized that my other accounts on the same laptop running Vista are stuck at build 229.

My desktop running XP updated those same accounts ok.

Thanks

Byhiselo:

Rosh,

Just established a new demo account on my laptop. It came with MT4 build 409. I realized that my other accounts on the same laptop running Vista are stuck at build 229.

Thanks

no need copy the files

Byhiselo:

Rosh,

Thanks

Try to copy executable files from 409 build there.

Byhiselo:
Don't install in C:\program files* on Visa/Win7 and Live update will work just fine.

Thanks for your help

In tester

1. visual mode don't show indicators.. this is horible.. need option for this.. I must wait to end of test to see my indicators or stop this.. big bug in my opinion..

2. not working

#property indicator_level

reptile:

In tester

1. visual mode don't show indicators.. this is horible.. need option for this.. I must wait to end of test to see my indicators or stop this.. big bug in my opinion..

2. not working

#property indicator_level

Add the Indicator to the template . .

hmmm, as this site seems to be the only way to provide bug feedback, i will re-post here.

Earlier i posted this .... https://forum.mql4.com/44351

Because the changes affect functionality to a point where the app stops working, i am re-posting under this thread.

If the above thread was already noted - my apologise.

(But iMHO if you were to go back and improve anything, and i saw some posts suggesting 406 is slower, the ONE thing that needs improving is to create a debugger that is more like the debugger in MT5, supporting breakpoints- even if MT4 is single threaded and it means you cannot have live EAs running at the same time.)

Hello,

sorry my english is bad. I hope you anderstand me.

I make the update. I restart the MT4 and my EA sell my short and buy a long, but my INPUT Parameters have not allowed this. I have no long Signal with my EA, also the Backtest with the same Date have no long Signal. Wath is happend?

can you answer my in german?

RaptorUK:
Add the Indicator to the template . .

Ok,THX! This is some solution.. but should be beter way :)

Why in MT4 multipair trading in tester is stil not availabe ? It's big problem to move some part of code from mt5 to mt4 ?

Reason: