Diferente Moving average

I am using two demo accounts with 2 diferrent brokers, i don't understand why the grafical view is diferent using the same moving average, scale etc

Why don't you post a picture of what you're talking about? No mind-readers here.

WHRoeder:
Why don't you post a picture of what you're talking about? No mind-readers here.

Here it is.

looks like the price scale on the right side isn´t the same.

All brokers don't have the same prices. Some brokers are opened on the weekend, others are not. There are more reasons for differences.

The average size of those bars are about 5 pips. Just the different feeds to different brokers would explain such small differences.

May be the the main window is different : the one is logarithmic scale chart and the other is arithmetic scale

They are priced differently because of different SPREADS. Their difference is equal to not more than 2 times this locking value, which shouldn't be more than a handful of pips, generally.

If your 2 different brokers promise the same spreads, they will not not vary them, etc, etc, yet their prices are hugely different>40,50 pips, either 1 broker may be true, whereas the other is doing the illegal on their pricing.

Google nfa, sec, FXCM, 2 million penalty just recently, you will understand better, what I said.

Reason: