Can NEVER find any NEW private messages that I get.

OK, so MAYBE I AM slow!

But I can NEVER find any new private messages that I get. I can find everything else but! )< 8(

So if someone will kindly just point me in the right direction..... -=>

I'm guessing its Site issues. I'm seeing allot of files/images not being displayed.

ubzen:
I'm guessing its Site issues. I'm seeing allot of files/images not being displayed.

It's been like this for me as long as I can remember.

I click on the 'New Messages(x) = nothing.

I go to the 'InBox' Nada )< 8(

It's a real pain.

I can't even tell who it was from to backtrack it.

FourX:

It's been like this for me as long as I can remember.

I click on the 'New Messages(x) = nothing.

I go to the 'InBox' Nada )< 8(

It's a real pain.

I can't even tell who it was from to backtrack it.

1) Sms4pc is a newly developed idea which is useful to connect PC customers to send SMS all over the world to mobile phones. SMS4PC is used as a tool to be used in business and also in other related areas.

[URL=http://www.sms4pc.com]sending text online[/URL]

[URL=http://www.sms4pc.com]send SMS text online[/URL]

akankshi:

1) SPAM is a newly developed idea which is useful to connect PC customers to send SMS all over the world to mobile phones. SPAM is used as a tool to be used in business and also in other related areas.

Customer:
Morning,

Waitress:
Morning.

Customer:
What have you got?

Waitress:
Well, there's egg and bacon,
egg sausage and bacon
Egg and spam
Egg, bacon and spam
Egg, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam
Spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam tomato and spam
Spam, spam, spam, egg and spam
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam.

(Choir: Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Lovely Spam! Lovely Spam!)

Or Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce
served in a provencale manner with shallots and aubergines
garnished with truffle pate, brandy and a fried egg on top and spam.

Wife:
Have you got anything without spam?

Waitress:
Well, the spam, eggs, sausage and spam
That's not got much spam in it

akankshi:

1) Sms4pc is a newly developed idea which is useful to connect PC customers to send SMS all over the world to mobile phones. SMS4PC is used as a tool to be used in business and also in other related areas.

[URL=http://www.sms4pc.com]sending text online[/URL]

[URL=http://www.sms4pc.com]send SMS text online[/URL]

How is this pertinent to this issue ?

I don't have a cell phone. Even if I did, I'm wouldn't 'publish' my phone number and start using SMS for MQL4.Com messages.

I've got another private message in my InBox, but like the rest of them, I can't locate and access it.

RaptorUK:

Customer:
Morning,

Waitress:
Morning.

Customer:
What have you got?

Waitress:
Well, there's egg and bacon,
egg sausage and bacon
Egg and spam
Egg, bacon and spam
Egg, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam
Spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam tomato and spam
Spam, spam, spam, egg and spam
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam.

(Choir: Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Lovely Spam! Lovely Spam!)

Or Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce
served in a provencale manner with shallots and aubergines
garnished with truffle pate, brandy and a fried egg on top and spam.

Wife:
Have you got anything without spam?

Waitress:
Well, the spam, eggs, sausage and spam
That's not got much spam in it

LOL Raptor

I'm familiar with this comedy skit. Thanks for the levity even if it isn't directly applicable to my problem. Though it IS a good response to the suggestion of utilizing Cell phone SMS to 'solve' this problem.

Possibly one of the most enticing new developments in the downtown core, Aspen Ridge Homes has followed up its Studio on Richmond condos with its sister development, Studio2, in the heart of

--------------------

[url=http://www.lofthunting.ca]Toronto lofts[/url]

FourX:

OK, so MAYBE I AM slow!

But I can NEVER find any new private messages that I get. I can find everything else but! )< 8(

So if someone will kindly just point me in the right direction..... -=>

Its probably because it says you have a new private message, when there really is not a new message, if the recipient of a private message you previously sent, deleted the message from his inbox, there will be a notice in your copy of that message to inform you about that and because of this your screen says there is a new message.

WHRoeder:

I know this WH, it even says Messages (x) When their are any new (x) message.

When I go to the messages page, it confirms this telling me that I have one new message. Clicking on ALL of the links including the specific link that says 'Messages (1)' again in this section & my profile does NOT show any new message when I have them. Nor is it anywhere else to be found. Eventually I think it just 'times out' and stops telling me I have a new message, likely after months, and I never get the message.

I do get and have some messages both from Sys Ops such as Rosh, and other users. But it is totally erratic and inconsistent. I've had this same problem numerous times. Some make it through to me and other notify me of a new messages, but they are never anywhere to be found. Gone to the great and unreachable nefarious SPAM folder for the entire wWw or WTF ???

I've checked and their should be nothing in my web browser that is blocking this. I've tried it with a number of different browsers and it is exactly the same story: NADA!

This is REALLY starting to peeve me )< 8(

Reason: