moving average crossing candle

how to find this particular bar/candle where the moving average is crossed (see the snap)

1. how to get when was the last time price/bar touched an indicator - MQL4 forum
  2. On your image/left most what about the next candle? What about the third and fourth red and the green?

WHRoeder:
  1. how to get when was the last time price/bar touched an indicator - MQL4 forum
  2. On your image/left most what about the next candle? What about the third and fourth red and the green?
To-

WHRoeder

sorry my mistake i was not highlighted all candle in snap

ya i want all candle where the moving average is crossed

but how to get when was the last time price/bar touched an indicator - MQL4 forum is this work will fine ?

trader111:
To-

WHRoeder

sorry my mistake i was not highlighted all candle in snap

ya i want all candle where the moving average is crossed

but how to get when was the last time price/bar touched an indicator - MQL4 forum is this work will fine ?

if the MA cross the candle, so what?

What exactly you want - the bar index, the close price, high, low, time, etc?

diostar:

if the MA cross the candle, so what?

What exactly you want - the bar index, the close price, high, low, time, etc?

To- diostar:

the crossing bar price also high, low, open,close off that candle

trader111:

To- diostar:

the crossing bar price also high, low, open,close off that candle
any one will help ?

trader111:
any one will help ?

I GAVE you the code to find the bar. Once you have the bar use High[bar], Close[bar] etc.

Asked AND answered.

No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

WHRoeder:

I GAVE you the code to find the bar. Once you have the bar use High[bar], Close[bar] etc.

Asked AND answered.

No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

ok thanks for help .MR WHRoeder:
Reason: