indicator colors

How do I make an indicator in a sub window where I declare the level values because I want a scale to the right side of the subwindow but I do not want any horizontal lines.

I could not find a Color Constant for "None". How do I accomplish this?

Not exactly sure what you are asking . . . . you could use the same colour as your chart background.

void SetLevelStyle( int draw_style, int line_width, color clr=CLR_NONE) 
void SetLevelValue( int level, double value) 

19730719:

When I use these functions, I get error saying variable expected, but it is a void function. thoughts?

Are you trying to use CLR_NONE as a value for color ? I don't think it is valid . . .

RaptorUK:
Are you trying to use CLR_NONE as a value for color ? I don't think it is valid . . .

yes I did.

I know it's not what you are trying to do . . but try it all the same . . .

Set the variable for color to be Red and compile again . . . the error should not show up. If you look at the documentation for SetLevelStyle you will see that the variable for color is optional and what is written above is the function definition.

"Line color. Empty value CLR_NONE means that the color will not be changed."

RaptorUK:

I know it's not what you are trying to do . . but try it all the same . . .

Set the variable for color to be Red and compile again . . . the error should not show up. If you look at the documentation for SetLevelStyle you will see that the variable for color is optional and what is written above is the function definition.

"Line color. Empty value CLR_NONE means that the color will not be changed."

thanks
Reason: