Ubzen's FREE EA Project#1 - page 5

tonny:

Hi guys here is my top secret EA test with an advanced compounding criteria. Date range is 5 years 25/07/2007-25/07/2012, starting balance is only $200 and final balance is $1,475,913.94.

Not too many trades imho... difficult to measure!

flaab:

Please give that EA // ? can u attach it.. plz give.. thanks in advance. expertarts

flaab:
Thats because my EA isnt a scalper infact the lowest TP it can set is 100 pips. 850 trades in 5 years(14 trades per 20 monthly trading days average) is many enough.

I don't know any better, so this might be an obvious question - if you are using and ECN broker, why would they ban you? they will make money on each trade.

serpentsnoir:
I don't know any better, so this might be an obvious question - if you are using and ECN broker, why would they ban you? they will make money on each trade.
Very good question indeed. With all these beautiful equity curves, whats all the fear about?

You should only get scared of being banned if you are a scalper since most brokers only ban those who have acquired lots of profit through many trades with tiny pips of profit. Me i dont even waste my time with strategies that take less than 50 pips profit.

I think you guys should just leave my old tread alone to drown again. All this posting of super duper secret EA and scalpers is really not doing the original topic any justice. Up to now, I'm being nice about these equity curves but truth is I hate seeing back-tester equity curves as of late. If you're not going to post Live forward testing with real money, and provide the investor password for verification, then most people here are just turn-off. <-- And even if it was real money, I still wouldn't care much as it doesn't benefit me.

ubzen:

... If you're not going to post Live forward testing with real money,...

Compiler error 101 : Cannot find Live forward testing with real money. Such command does not exist. Expert is removed. Uninitialize reason code 2 : User is in doubt state.

:D

Reason: