How can I host my EA with MT4 on a sub site?

I need to know, how to setup the mt4 on a sub site to my website hosted by iPower.com.What are the server requirements, How do I get the server to my fxdd account, what files to upload to display mt4, etc... I've been looking for a step by step instruction but I haven't found any instruction. I tried quarying metaquotes.net and got no reply.

Not an mt4 question. The terminal doesn't require a server. I requires a several GB for history, a net connection and be running continuously under windows. Why do you expect ANY instructions here on that.

22549:

I need to know, how to setup the mt4 on a sub site to my website hosted by iPower.com.What are the server requirements, How do I get the server to my fxdd account, what files to upload to display mt4, etc... I've been looking for a step by step instruction but I haven't found any instruction. I tried quarying metaquotes.net and got no reply.

You can't do it . . . unless you have a VPS package from them.

WHRoeder:
Not an mt4 question. The terminal doesn't require a server. I requires a several GB for history, a net connection and be running continuously under windows. Why do you expect ANY instructions here on that.

What good is having an EA without knowing how to host it. I don't tust any third party hosting. They might be after stealing the code. If I could upload the metatrader files to a personal website on a windows server I would feel more secure.

Then rent a windows server, connect to it, upload the terminal and all needed files.

no more to do

WHRoeder:

What good is having an EA without knowing how to host it. I don't trust any third party hoster, they might want to take a copy of my ea.

Why is there no instruction on How to Host an EA? Its all prety fishy to me, that metaquotes woudn't readily supply instruction for hosting an EA. It seems that it is some sort of top secret that only insiders have access to. If my ea is successful I would like to start up a signal site.

22549:

Why is there no instruction on How to Host an EA? Its all prety fishy to me, that metaquotes woudn't readily supply instruction for hosting an EA. It seems that it is some sort of top secret that only insiders have access to. If my ea is successful I would like to start up a signal site.

RaptorUK:
You can't do it . . . unless you have a VPS package from them.

To install MT4 you need access to a Windows OS just as if the PC/Server were in front of you, with shared hosting, even if it's a Windows box, you will not get that kind of access.

Reason: