SIMPLE BREAKOUT

Hi Guyz, please i will like someone to code this simple candle breakout EA that can open 2 stop orders (hedge technique) with the previous candle High and Low on every candle opening.

external parameter
  • Usetime = true/false;
  • Start time=0:00;
  • Close time =23:00
  • Lot= 0.1;
  • maximum trade = 10;
  • Takeprofit = 20;
  • Stop loss = 20;
  • Breakeven pips = 10;
  • Trailing Stop= 15;
  • OCO (one cancel other) : False;
  • close all orders in profit (%) = 10 ;

How much are you willing to pay for it ?

RaptorUK:
How much are you willing to pay for it ?

I have no money :(, but if it come out profitable, i promise to pay your price, trust me.

belssedsmart:

I have no money :(
You had better start learning to code using MQL4 then . . .

belssedsmart:
Hi Guyz, please i will like someone to code this
I'm sure you would but, there are no Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone.

WHRoeder:
I'm sure you would but, there are no Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone.

Hey, no one call anyone slaves, this is forum, you get help when you need it, some people post systems for you help them to test it for free and give your comments because when it works every one enjoys it.

if i want to get my EA done with money, i know exactly where i can find professional promagrammers and pay them. so dont come to forums in order to look for jobs if you are a programmer, "BUILD YOUR OWN WEBSITE" and make money there ok?

Do you know it meaning of FORUM?

Let me tell you An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages in order to get technical or social assistance form a co-user

if you guyz know that you can not be of any help, just walk out, there are a lot of nice people who can help.

Before you start slinging mud take a look through some of the posts made by the people you are slinging mud at . . . . plenty of help is given . . . coding an EA for you from start to finish is not help . . . it's unpaid work.

While I am coding an EA for you who is coding my EA ?

A slave if someone who is forced to do something against his will. Here, nobody is getting forced.

I have just arrived to MetaTrader, I few days ago, I clearly asked for “indications” to find a functionality I thought it was already available in MetaTrader by default. And Mr. WHRoeder, very kindly, told me the same “slave & pay” sentence. I did not ask for a complete EA at all, just “indications”.

I come from several years of coding and working hard with other platform, and working hard last weeks I am starting to code my indicators an EA’s in MetaTrader. It was really unfair been told that.

I know I made the right question in the right place (this forum).

I know you guys are giving nice help here, as I guess the same you got when you were starting. But, the words “slave” and “pay” (with the corresponding link) appears too often.

I want to believe that this forum is the right place to ask for help, but not only that, also, is a place where a person can post an idea in case someone is interested (not forced) to code it.

CJS:

I want to believe that this forum is the right place to ask for help, but not only that, also, is a place where a person can post an idea in case someone is interested (not forced) to code it.

Sure, I agree 100% . . .

In the case of the OP his request was very clear . . .

belssedsmart 2011.07.22 13:30

Hi Guyz, please i will like someone to code this simple candle breakout EA

Reason: