Programming help

I need help with programming an EA to place a trade when two bullish candles open above an Moving avg with the second candle closing higher than the first. How can i do this?

thanks for the help!

What code have you generated so far? Post it using the SRC button. General format for something is if(open[1]<close[1] && open[2]<close[2]) that takes care of you bull candles. if(ma_2 < open[2]) takes care of your open above moving average. OrderSend(...), timeStamp=timeCurrent(). timeStamp is good for limiting the ea to one order per x-amount of time.

WHRoeder:
See also

WHRpeder thanks for link to the lessons, i have been looking at the mql4 book and am still trying to grasp the information from that and with the new lesson that are provide by codersguru will be a nice addition
and ubzen thanks for the general outline, thats what i have been looking for just something that i can try and base code off of in away. i havent generated any code yet and about the only thing i have done yet is just downloaded some other Moving Avg EAs and trying to learn from them and reverse engineer their general script and format.

Thanks you guys for the help, i'll post scrip here when i get some coded

Reason: