Indicator ATR for sessions

Hello

Can anybody write an ATR indicator for sessions?

For example,we have London session, from 9-18 of MT4 time,I want the indicator calculate(High - Low) of London session,and then do it for last 90 days and Sum all ((High - Low)/90)

For example, Today (High-Low) of London session is 50 pips,Yesterday was 60 pips and....90 days before was 70 pips,then sum (((High-low)(1-90 days ago))/90

I want indicator calculate it for other sessions like New York,Australia,Tokyo and Europe

You can see all on these pictures

Thanks a lot

Sure, everything is possible. If you need assistance in coding you are on the right forum, if you search a paid programmer drop me a pm, if you search for someone to do it for you for free you might not have much luck.

best regards

z

Very easy to do btw, and thanks for idea :) I think I'll do it for myself as well.

zzuegg:

Sure, everything is possible. If you need assistance in coding you are on the right forum, if you search a paid programmer drop me a pm, if you search for someone to do it for you for free you might not have much luck.

best regards

z

forexCoder 2011.06.23 16:49

Very easy to do btw, and thanks for idea :) I think I'll do it for myself as well.

My friends,this is 5-10 % of my strategy,Please help me,I need it to make a successful strategy

Thanks a lot

> then do it for last 90 days and Sum all

Are you weighting the more recent periods are simple average?

-BB-

On this particular point, I always prefer to give more weighting to the more recent periods.

Exactly what formula to use is the (my) question...

BarrowBoy:

> then do it for last 90 days and Sum all

-BB-

Its simple average

Can you write it for me?

Thanks a lot

Reason: