Stochastic Oscillator and Candle Chart

on the Interbank FX Trade 4, is there any way i can combine the stockhastic oscillator and the candlestick charts together as one chart?

if so, how?

thank you

If you did that, you would not see the indicator lines. The lines(buffers) run between 0 and 100, the chart itself only shows a limited amount of space around latest prices. On eurusd for example you'd never see that line ( or almost never), you would see it more on USDJPY.

Otherwise if you want just open the code for stachastics and change the #property indicator_separate_window to #property indicator_chart_window and recompile.

forexCoder:

If you did that, you would not see the indicator lines. The lines(buffers) run between 0 and 100, the chart itself only shows a limited amount of space around latest prices. On eurusd for example you'd never see that line ( or almost never), you would see it more on USDJPY.

Otherwise if you want just open the code for stachastics and change the #property indicator_separate_window to #property indicator_chart_window and recompile.

i changed the #property indicator_separate_window to #property indicator_chart_window but nothing happened.

As I already told you. If you compact down the vertical axis (left click on the right side of the chart and drag down) you may eventually see lines, as they're way up above the price point.
Reason: