Add alert to daily average range indicator

hi brothers,

i need help to add alert to the attached andicator, am trading using this indicator.

i need alert when the price reach the upper or lower line of this indicator.

any help will be highly appreciated .

Files:

We cannot add anything to executable file (.ex4). Please include the .mq4 file or paste source code using the SRC button.

Otherwise you'll have to create your own indicator that gets its data from iCustom

forexCoder:
We cannot add anything to executable file (.ex4). Please include the .mq4 file or paste source code using the SRC button.

hi bro,

the problem is that i don't have the mq4 file, would somone help to add it if he has.

WHRoeder answered your question. I always forget that ex4 is needed in iCustom, not mq4.

Hi, can anyone add an alert to this? While the arrow indicates price down and price up please, can be a pop up alert. Thanks!

< decompiled code removed by moderator>

no

and please don't post decompiled code on this forum

villanuevadudu: Hi, can anyone add an alert to this decompiled code
double Ld_32;
double Ld_40;

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him convert it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to theft. See also https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/134317

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned and Mt4 doesn't allow compilation of decompiled code any more.

Reason: