Gmail and MT4 works on laptop but not on other computer

Hello!

SMTP server: smpt.gmail.com
SMTP login: myname@gmail.com
SMTP password:************
To: othermail@something.com

Gmail and MT4 works on laptop (Win7) but not on other computer (Win XP). Both computer have same internet connection. There is no wireles connection only UTP cable. I can use only one computer at the same time because I have only one cable. So when I connect laptop it works and send mails to gmail, but when I connect other computer with same cable journal says "Mail: error connecting to smtp.gmail.com". Is there problem with windows, firewall setting, network card,... Does anyone know?

Thanks!

I also have Windows Xp and cannot use my gmail. I'm just guessing here but I think it has something to do with the Operating System's Security Setting on port 25. Link1 Link2.

I could be, but I think there must be solution. Maybe with other port...

My solution was to use my email address from the ISP. If you MUST have your Gmail then I recommend u contact metatrader tech support. I'll be interested to hear if they have a solution.

Gmail works for me with Win7 so I think there is not problem with metatrader but with operating system.

Looks like there is no free smpt email providers anymore. Is there other way for getting email from mt4?

Yeah, try the steps I outlined Here.
Reason: