Modified EA

Hi all...i'm new here...can someone help me to modified my ea..my ea actually is use martingale method.but then i want to modified into hedging martingale...for example...if signal show downtrend..it open sell position.but if market goes against that position it will open next position(also sell position with double lot).so i want to change it..if ist position (assume is sell position) -ve 30pips.2 position want to open is buy (with tripple lot)..u can see the attachment.anyone can pm me for more details.thanks

zarif25:
Hi all...i'm new here...can someone help me to modified my ea..
No slaves here, learn to code or pay someone

WHRoeder:
Is that your catch phrase so that you can earn money?

swagatobd:

no, is reality to HELP some developers to learn a little and solve some problems.

WHRoeder:

Roeder,l know that nothing good comes easy,but for a start,how much will it cost one to have a coded EA.

1. Gabosky073:
    Roeder,l know that nothing good comes easy,but for a start,how much will it cost one to have a coded EA.
    All depends on how complicated the criteria is and the coder involved. Do you want a breadboard for testing or one with all error recovery for real trading? There's
    I have no idea how good they are. There's also the Mql5 site with a job board and DelphiScalper.com recomended:
    • Rentacode.com
    • Elance.com
    • ProgrammingForex.com

2. swagatobd 2011.05.29 07:28
    WHRoeder:
    I'm too busy working with my own EA to work for others. Most posts saying 'help me' actually mean 'code it for me for free.' Every day someone wants free coding. They're disgusting. They want an EA to make them lots of money but don't want to lift a finger to do anything to make that happen. Used car salesman call them tire kickers. Had they coded something, diagnosed it's doing X but they need Y, then we're willing to help.
  3. There are thousands of coding examples in the code base. Learn the language. Start modify the code. Post questions and learn.

hi all...i'll pay for modification..that why i said "anyone can pm me for more details.thanks"...thanks..

Reason: