Imoort Realtime Data Into MT4

Hi, all

I have a excel which can receive the realtime data but I can't draw a realtime chart from that. So I am wondering whether it's possible to let MT4 read that data and draw the chart for me. Have anybody done that before or who knows some feasible solution?

Thanks very much!

Miao

Miao, i would say you will not be happy with any solutions. Every solution will be a workaround. you may check ExcelLink addon (search google) for reading from excel

fx1.net:
Miao, i would say you will not be happy with any solutions. Every solution will be a workaround. you may check ExcelLink addon (search google) for reading from excel

Thanks for your reply. I have used that addon for export some result to excel. But as far as I know, reading data and expressing them onto the chart, I have no idea :(

PS: from your nickname, you may come from ExcelLink. Thanks your excellent addon. That's quite useful.

Miao

search offline charts, constant range bars, and Renko charts. They all take the current chart and create a history file. Mql4 offline chart displays the history file.

WHRoeder:
search offline charts, constant range bars, and Renko charts. They all take the current chart and create a history file. Mql4 offline chart displays the history file.

OK, I will try that. Thanks very much!

Reason: