Strategy Tester Problems MT4-Unusual

I have a purchased EA that is working fine.It is fairly advanced and has many inputs.I am trying to test some other settings of the inputs but the Strategy tester

doesn't seem to be working properly.I DO have older computers with Windows XP. This is what is happening right now: The Strategy tester works on my oldest

computer or Desktop but is showing only 4 trades on a 1 yr. backtest. This is the same EA and settings I have been using on a live acct.This should be showing over 100 trades on a 1 yr. backtest. If this isn't enough, it Does NOT work at all on my laptop computers.I get NO trades or graph. They reset my password in the Demo acct. at my Brokerage.Before this, the tester wasn't working at all?? I can run the same live acct. on all 3 computers because of transfering the RSA Key in the config. No issues here.Just the Strategy Tester problem ?

I have been using the Laptops to run the EA and they are doing the trades as they should in the live acct. Would appreciate some help on this for I really need to

get the tester working so I can tweak this thing for the better.Makes Money but plenty of room for improvement.

JimTrader1

Don't install the terminal in \program files on Vista/Win7

IF you have source code then we can help you.

Also coding an EA for strategy testing is different than coding it for live usage (demo or real, doesnt matter). It's actually common that an EA doesnt work on ST at all. (example: using TimeLocal() instead of TimeCurrent() all the time can destroy any chance of backtesting an EA as the most common difference; or a constant spread, defined by last received tick, that in many scalping EAs corrupts the testing).

Reason: