New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 402 - page 3

karmakey:

Have you some tips for solve this problem? Thanks in advance and excuse me for my bad english but i'm Italian ;-)

Lately we fixed this problem, please try again. Sorry for inconvience.

Rosh:
Lately we fixed this problem, please try again. Sorry for inconvience.

Ok, now the login works correctly, but there is another problem with the order sending: if I insert the first order the process is ok but if I insert the second order the platform automatically crashes and closes itself.

Thanks.

karmakey:

Ok, now the login works correctly, but there is another problem with the order sending: if I insert the first order the process is ok but if I insert the second order the platform automatically crashes and closes itself.

Can you write to Servicedesk with all details how it happens? Or right here, please.

Rosh:

Can you write to Servicedesk with all details how it happens? Or right here, please.

Ok I will try to explain the problem:

1. Start the platform and login is ok now

2. Insert a pending order from the icon "+" is ok

3. if I click another one on the icon "+" for insert another order the platform crash

3a. if I click an existing pending order to modify it the platform crash

I have also noted that if I cancel a pending order the message is incorrect, like this "order XXXXX EURUSD at 1 cancelled".

Thanks for the help.

karmakey:

Ok I will try to explain the problem:

1. Start the platform and login is ok now

2. Insert a pending order from the icon "+" is ok

3. if I click another one on the icon "+" for insert another order the platform crash

I have also noted that if I cancel a pending order the message is incorrect, like this "order XXXXX EURUSD at 1 cancelled".

Thanks for the help.

Hi Rosh,

any news on this item?

Hi Rosh,

I used to work with Renko Charts preety good with an expert provided by MQL community.

What happens is that the expert doesn't work with BUILD 402 (It freezes the platform).

Do you have any idea of what is going on?

Here's the expert:

Best,

Gustavo

Files:

I think the most recent & stable & usable version is build 401... >

MetaEditor Build 402 crashes after I copy some text to clipboard (using both Ctrl+C or RightClick>Copy), it copies the text to clipboard and after I relaunch MetaEditor I can paste it.

I don't have this problem on other text editors and/or IDEs.

I'm using Win7Ultimate.

Hi Rosh, hi boys...there is someones that take care of the forum messages? I and other users have posted some bugs of the MetaTrader for PC and Mobile Build 402 but no answer or partial.. :-(

karmakey:

Unfortunatelly, I couldn't reproduce desribed behaviour. Can you write to Servicedesk with all details ? (Build number, 32 or 64 bit, OS name and so on)
Reason: