Problem with mysql_wrapper.dll

Hey all =)

I'm having a boring problem with the mysql_wrapper dll. I need this to do some data transfers in my MySql database, but when i run my ea at back test, it says "2011.05.02 13:35:27 2011.05.02 19:35 Bridge_To_Mysql #EPM1,M30: cannot load library 'mysql_wrapper.dll' (error 126)". But i put it in the includes folder and all other dlls that mysql wrapper needs are in my system32 folder.

->The dlls are allowed in tools-> Options -> Expert Advisors

so, i don't know what to do, can someone help me? ;x

AFAIK best place for DLL would be in folder with MT4 rather than its subfolders (this is not my area of expertise)

Others here might have better/more specific knowledge

DanSoah:

Hey all =)

I'm having a boring problem with the mysql_wrapper dll. I need this to do some data transfers in my MySql database, but when i run my ea at back test, it says "2011.05.02 13:35:27 2011.05.02 19:35 Bridge_To_Mysql #EPM1,M30: cannot load library 'mysql_wrapper.dll' (error 126)". But i put it in the includes folder and all other dlls that mysql wrapper needs are in my system32 folder.

->The dlls are allowed in tools-> Options -> Expert Advisors

so, i don't know what to do, can someone help me? ;x

should not be in "libraries" folder instead of includes? f.e. C:\Programme\MetaTrader \experts\libraries

mine are in "libraries" and working without problems .. database connection, smtp connection, registry connection.

I tried to put the dll in all folders of fxpro, but anyone worked... I discovered that the error only appears when i use the dll functions, if i just import the dll, there's any error,but if i import andput a init_MySQL() function, i get an error... it could be an error in the dll?
Reason: