account invalid? - page 2

sty94:
Tatyana:

Please try to reenter the address of our server. For this, open the Tools -> Options menu, go to the Server tab, and enter Demo.Metaquotes.Net:443 in the Server field.

Tatyana,

I am now experiencing the same problem. The first time I used MT after installing it yesterday, it worked fine. Now, I cannot connect to the server. When I first tried to log in, under Options->Server the server is listed as "SpotTrader-Demo - SpotTrader." When I login with this server, I get a "no connection" message. If I change the server to Demo.Metaquotes.Net:443, I get an "invalid account" message. It is now 1:30 AM and I have spent over 90 minutes trying to access the server. Do I need to uninstall and re-install the program?

This is exactly what I have going on right now too. Though, my current account worked for 5 days, the two previous accounts only worked for a day or so untill this happened.

Cannibal:
sty94:
Tatyana:

Please try to reenter the address of our server. For this, open the Tools -> Options menu, go to the Server tab, and enter Demo.Metaquotes.Net:443 in the Server field.

Tatyana,

I am now experiencing the same problem. The first time I used MT after installing it yesterday, it worked fine. Now, I cannot connect to the server. When I first tried to log in, under Options->Server the server is listed as "SpotTrader-Demo - SpotTrader." When I login with this server, I get a "no connection" message. If I change the server to Demo.Metaquotes.Net:443, I get an "invalid account" message. It is now 1:30 AM and I have spent over 90 minutes trying to access the server. Do I need to uninstall and re-install the program?

This is exactly what I have going on right now too. Though, my current account worked for 5 days, the two previous accounts only worked for a day or so untill this happened.

Another day and still no access. If I was trading a real, not demo account, what would I do? Does this program work for anyone?

Just called Spot-trader (516)547-9317, and they said they are updating their server and sould be back on line in about 4 hours (about 5pm PST). This is only for the Demo accounts, the regular accounts are running just fine.

Steve

Here it is after midnight on the 20th, and still no access. I attempt to login multiple times from both the main screen and tools-options-server, click on rescan servers, and always get "no connection." This is just ridiculous.

It seems like I am not the first person to experience this problem. Does anyone have any experience with xtfx or ac-markets? I've just begun to practice forex trading and would like to find something reliable which this program either isn't or the company has limited or no interest in addressing user-issues.

Cannibal:

Please find the new LInk Http://www.spot-trader.com/downloads/st4setup.exe

Reason: