Opinion - very successfull EA - $3000 account to $6300 in two weeks (could have been $9000) - page 8

ubzen:
Yep, thats the drawback of EA's can't understand crisis. And also I don't mean to imply that EA's take the emotions out of trading. As the Trader always have the option to pull-the-plug if he's emotionally battered.
ubzen Sir i am just asking you: we cannot program a EA that will execute trades on fixed spreads hope u understand me.

ansimuskan:

Hi experienced and master of EA i have been fed up with manual trading please provide me a good EA which works great with 500$ with exness 5 digit broker .

Thanks

HAHAHA...you are not alone.. lol

have you thought of any strategy that can be acutomated...

dineshydv:

HAHAHA...you are not alone.. lol

have you thought of any strategy that can be acutomated...

HAHAHA.... you were replying to a topic that had a last message 6 weeks ago do that for all topics and you have a lot of work to do....

deVries:

HAHAHA.... you were replying to a topic that had a last message 6 weeks ago do that for all topics and you have a lot of work to do....
HAHAHA...wasn't able to resist myself from posting on that funny statement...
i have been fed up with manual trading please provide me a good EA
Even now, it makes me laugh everytime I read it...(not to offend anyone pls..)

And this is why people that can help don't. Original poster says all along they will share strategy but never did. I believe never intended to. Thanks for wasting anyone's time who read this thread. Wasted my time years after it was originally written. Thanks <sarc>

Don 

Reason: