Changing percentage of zoom in platform

Hi everybody,

I need to know if it si possible in someway to modify the "zoom in" "zoom out" so that the percentage of graphic zoomed with each clik is less than present. I just need a zoom in the graphic in a scale between the possibilities that the platform has as usual.

Thanks a lot for your help!!!!!!

Bump this thread because im looking for answers for this too!

The zoom level per '-' or '+' click is either too zoomed in or too zoomed out for me. is there a way or anything to download so amend this?

Thank you in advance for helping! any input is greatly appreciated!!

jjventural: I need to know if it si possible in someway to modify the "zoom in" "zoom out" so that the percentage of graphic zoomed with each clik is less than present.
That is what the terminal does, so no.
One pixel wide, three (can see the wick), 5, 7, and 9. There can be no in between.
supercallim: The zoom level per '-' or '+' click is either too zoomed in or too zoomed out for me. is there a way or anything to download so amend this?
Don't double post

WHRoeder:
jjventural: I need to know if it si possible in someway to modify the "zoom in" "zoom out" so that the percentage of graphic zoomed with each clik is less than present.
That is what the terminal does, so no.
One pixel wide, three (can see the wick), 5, 7, and 9. There can be no in between.
supercallim: The zoom level per '-' or '+' click is either too zoomed in or too zoomed out for me. is there a way or anything to download so amend this?
Don't double post

Hi WHRoeder,

Im so sorry i did! Was just really wanting to find out a solution. Do you know where i can get this problem solved?

1. What part of "That is what the terminal does," "no," and "there can be no in between" is unclear to you?
  2. This is a user's forum not Metaquotes.

WHRoeder:
  1. What part of "That is what the terminal does," "no," and "there can be no in between" is unclear to you?
  2. This is a user's forum not Metaquotes.

Hello again William,

I was merely asking where i can get help for this problem. I see youve provided some links. Thank you for that anyhow :)

Reason: