LOCKING SYSTEM FOR MT4 INDICATOR

DEAR SIR,PLZ INSERT EXPAIRE DATE TIME FOR SAMPLE

Files:

VAIRAM:

DEAR SIRS, ANY BODY HELP TO LOCK,AND SET EXPAIRE TIME SET FOR INDICATORS

1. No need to SHOUT
  2. static datetime exp = D'01.01.2004';
    if (Time[0] > exp){ Alert("expired"); return; }
  3. Of course, this is easily defeated by decompiling.

sir plz attach the above data attach indicator

dear sir,how to safe the date ( dont copy the program any person,dont show datas) plz guide me

any persons dont read and copy datas how to hide all sir

This is not your code, you are not allowed to modify and sell it.

I have seen this indicator already years ago and if it really were your own code you would not ask such simple questions after all these years of accumulated coding experience.

7bit:

I have seen this indicator already years ago and if it really were your own code you would not ask such simple questions after all these years of accumulated coding experience.

dear sir i dont sell other person code,i use this code for sample only,this is for your doubt, sorry sir dont mistake me,really i want this option so i use for checking,thank you sir

7bit:

dear sir i dont sell other person code,i use this code for sample only,this is for your doubt, sorry sir dont mistake me,really i want this option so i use for checking,thank you sir

Maybe you should ask madro (you find his email below) what he thinks about your plans of making a closed version of his free indicator and whether he wants to help you.
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                              GoldenFilter_v1.mq4 |
//|                                         Copyright © 2007, madro  |
//|                                               madrofx@yahoo.com  |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
#property  copyright "Copyright © 2007, madro"
#property  link      "madrofx@yahoo.com"

7bit:
Maybe you should ask madro (you find his email below) what he thinks about your plans of making a closed version of his free indicator and whether he wants to help you.

oh,very very lot thanks you sir,
Reason: