OrderSend gives me Error 131 but only at Activtrades demo-account

I don´t get it. My Activtrades "interbank" demo account gives me error 131 when I try to place this simple statement.

RefreshRates();

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, 0.01, NormalizeDouble(Ask, 5), 0, 0, 0);

I only got this error so far when I try to trade an invalid lotsize (i.e. when the min. lotsize is 0.1 and I try to trade a 0.01) but this is not the case at this account type. I can place the same order manually without any problems. As you can see here:

http://www.activtrades.co.uk/index.aspx?page=forex_accttype

the account works with 5 digits and with a min. lotsize of 0.01 so why is my EA not working? The same EA works perfect with any other broker that has 5 digits and 0.01 lotsize.

any idea?

thanks

check

MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MINLOT)
&
MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_LOTSTEP)

Ok you were right. MinLot is 0.1 and my order was 0.01 (EURUSD).

What I do not understand is that I can make a new order manually with 0.01 without any problem and this is what the Activtrades-support and website is telling me... minimum lotsize is 0.01.

Could it be that I am going for the wrong "Symbol"? But the EA-logging tab says "EURUSD" so I completely do not understand what is going on.

For everyone with the same problem...

Symbol() returned "EURUSD". To trade with the MinLotSize of 0.01 on an Activtrades-account you have to call the symbol "EURUSD-fx".

OrderSend("EURUSD", OP_BUY, 0.01, NormalizeDouble(Ask, 5), 0, 0, 0); -> gives the error 131

OrderSend("EURUSD-fx", OP_BUY, 0.01, NormalizeDouble(Ask, 5), 0, 0, 0); -> working!

Reason: