Fastest way to change profiles?

Please tell me there is a faster method of changing profiles than, File; Profile; Find and select. Please oh please say there is.

It would be great if the Currency pairs were easily changeable and the Profile remained the same. I don't know but any thing faster than this situation.

PipLover:

Please tell me there is a faster method of changing profiles than, File; Profile; Find and select. Please oh please say there is.

It would be great if the Currency pairs were easily changeable and the Profile remained the same. I don't know but any thing faster than this situation.

in the status bar (bottom of metatrader) you see the default profile.

so, create your own profile with same charts and different TF's.

Click there in the status bar and change anytime

or a script

PostMessageA(hndl, WM_COMMAND, 34100, 0); // for the first profile
PostMessageA(hndl, WM_COMMAND, 34101, 0); // for the second & so on

Thank you very much!

PipLover:

You can select drag and drop any currency pair on to a chart - instant currency change and chart set up stays the same.

Ickyrus:

You can select drag and drop any currency pair on to a chart - instant currency change and chart set up stays the same.

or using a template

I have many profile, each for different analysis purposes; each profile have many charts windows inside. The issue is it's time consuming to change different market, like from eurusd to usdjpy for example, into the same profile; each time I have to drag and drop many times, very time consuming and non productive!

Is there any way to write a script or code to do this with just one action, or a click?

Any script help with filling many chart windows with one market?

Thank you for your help with code and further instructions as I am new to mql4.

Thank a lots.

Lee

Is there any way to write a script or code to do this with just one action, or a click?

Yes, if you have the programming skills. But you wouldn't be asking if you did. Your best bet is to Pay for an experienced programmer to built.

Thanks Ubzen for quick instruction,

Frankly, I can not write any code. I just refer to job markets as your instructed, very exciting and economically efficient and I agree letting specialized guys to go the jobs better than learning abc while have no programming background.

However, can you or any other fellow could help me out this time? I want to have a feel of how an automatic piece work in mt4. I assume this job is a simple task?

Let be straight to me guys.

Thanks,

Lee

I assume this job is a simple task?

No, it's not a simple task. I don't have the skills to manipulate Windows. For those who have the skills, it'll take Hours not Minutes to program this from scratch (unless they're super-programmer IMO). If someone have already programmed this before + it meets what you're looking for exactly (un-likely) + they're willing to give it to you for free, then you're in luck.

Thanks indeed Ubzen!

Lee

Reason: