Lost Password

Hello,

I've been doing a lot of trading using my iphone. However, I lost the password to my account. I have the account number and the email address that goes with it. But I don't know where to request the information. I used the mt5 mobile app; so I don't know who I should email to ask to send/reset my password.

Any suggestions?

THANKS!

jamesmean:

Hello,

I've been doing a lot of trading using my iphone. However, I lost the password to my account. I have the account number and the email address that goes with it. But I don't know where to request the information. I used the mt5 mobile app; so I don't know who I should email to ask to send/reset my password.

Any suggestions?

THANKS!

your broker?

I just used the default MetaQuotes-Demo platform. So I'm guessing the broker is metaquotes. So I should contact them directly? I couldn't find an email address to do that; so I'll check again.

Ok, I ended up looking all over the place and couldn't find anything. I tried to send a general question on their contact page, but they never respond to those (well, they haven't in the past). Any ideas on what I should do next?

MetaQuotes-Demo platform.

you can apply a new account.

DxdCn:

MetaQuotes-Demo platform.

you can apply a new account.

It seems like I have to. I was testing out a trading system and had to submit my results to my boss. I guess I"ll just start over. I just didn't want it to be a waste of time.

If the broker is a good one they usually have a live chat facility - if you are demo/testing then join a broker which has such a facility.

Hi

from the platform --tools--options--server ---- Record the server name --- then google it to get the broker website-- then chat w them--end

Reason: