From $20 - EA/ Indicator Coding and Modification - page 2

5leepless:

This is quite strange. You do realise I have been on Mql4 list of coders for years and have recomendations on various forums? Why would you come on this forum and tell everyone its a scam just because I wouldn't offer you a freebie.....

The $20 was a minimum price I even made that clear to zzuegg as soon as he asked, If you have a look at my post history I make offers every now and agian and have been doing so for many years. Its atandard business practice.

Why would you after only seeing one post call me a scammer.....Anyone who i had scammed would have made a complaint about me by now.

I code for people on odesk and other freelance sites so I haven't ever needed a website, Although I have one in developement.

Your attitude is just shocking, and by the way when a real client askes me to give examples of my work I code something in front of them on skype or something, you just didn't seem sincere.

This is quite strange. You do realise I have been on Mql4 list of coders for years and have recomendations on various forums? Why would you come on this forum and tell everyone its a scam just because I wouldn't offer you a freebie.....

I didn't ask you for a freebie. I asked for a sample of your work. You recommended asking for a in your words "smallest EA" and I asked if you provided that small ea for free. Clearly you want someone to pay you $30 for a sample. Imo that's dis-honest as I'm asking for a free sample upon which to judge your work before I paid for something, which may or may not be fraud. I made reference that it could even be a Dummy (meaning generic - with no profit potential)<--- what am I suppose to gain from that? Your exceptional coding style, as if I don't have legions of codes in this data base to begin with?

The $20 was a minimum price I even made that clear to zzuegg as soon as he asked, If you have a look at my post history I make offers every now and agian and have been doing so for many years. Its atandard business practice.

We both agree that's a minimum price, but you didn't clearly nor answer the question. Is it going to be Live Trade-able, with error handling and disaster recovery features for $20?

Why would you after only seeing one post call me a scammer.....Anyone who i had scammed would have made a complaint about me by now.

Because, in my opinion, you have responded in a very manner which I've been Scammed before. Limited information on bang for buck, no sample code, offers sounding too good to be true... etc.

Your attitude is just shocking, and by the way when a real client askes me to give examples of my work I code something in front of them on skype or something, you just didn't seem sincere.

Yeah, what line of my questions seemed in-sincere? I asked for what I felt were fairly reasonable questions. And I've gone through great length explaining why those questions made sense to me.

With you being part or the community, this was the essence of my question .... Show Me!! Ok, so I did a search for your contribution to the code-base. Here's what I've found: Clearly, it's all about the money. Right before I asked you for a sample code I'd just created one off the top of my head, in this topic here: Maybe you can direct me to something similar of yours, which is all I've been asking for in the first place.

Statistics
Date created
Comments
User's top 5 forum topics
From $20 - EA/ Indicator Coding and Modification
All EA's/Indicators coded for $50
EA and Indicator coding service
All EA's coded for $75 for another week
All Ea's and indicators coded for $75- Offer extended
Total wrote topics: 7. Show all
Date created
Comments
Wrote topics, total
All EA's and indicators coded for $75
Auto Trading EA coding required - PAID WORK !

ubzen:

I didn't ask you for a freebie. I asked for a sample of your work. You recommended asking for a in your words "smallest EA" and I asked if you provided that small ea for free. Clearly you want someone to pay you $30 for a sample. Imo that's dis-honest as I'm asking for a free sample upon which to judge your work before I paid for something, which may or may not be fraud. I made reference that it could even be a Dummy (meaning generic - with no profit potential)<--- what am I suppose to gain from that? Your exceptional coding style, as if I don't have legions of codes in this data base to begin with?

We both agree that's a minimum price, but you didn't clearly nor answer the question. Is it going to be Live Trade-able, with error handling and disaster recovery features for $20?

Because, in my opinion, you have responded in a very manner which I've been Scammed before. Limited information on bang for buck, no sample code, offers sounding too good to be true... etc.

Yeah, what line of my questions seemed in-sincere? I asked for what I felt were fairly reasonable questions. And I've gone through great length explaining why those questions made sense to me.

With you being part or the community, this was the essence of my question .... Show Me!! Ok, so I did a search for your contribution to the code-base. Here's what I've found: Clearly, it's all about the money. Right before I asked you for a sample code I'd just created one off the top of my head, in this topic here: Maybe you can direct me to something similar of yours, which is all I've been asking for in the first place.

Statistics
Date created
Comments
User's top 5 forum topics
All EA's/Indicators coded for $50
EA and Indicator coding service
All EA's coded for $75 for another week
All Ea's and indicators coded for $75- Offer extended
Total wrote topics: 7. Show all
Date created
Comments
Wrote topics, total
All EA's and indicators coded for $75
Auto Trading EA coding required - PAID WORK !

I feel like im on trial here.....

I understand that you have been scammed before, but you came across like a lot of people I have met online as well who just want things done for free.

Anyway, your right I dont usually,contribute free code to the community as I code for a living(in this and other languages)

I found this on forex factory from a few years ago when I was quite new to the language http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=32187 and you may find other threads on there from me coding and I've been recommended there a few times too.

One thing I need to address though is this. If you were sincere why would you slander me over the forum after 3 posts instead of contacting me by email and finding out if I realy was for real or not.

my add clearly says

It cant be hard to understand that from means minimum cost, and that could be just for a modification, it basically means contact me with your requirements and I'll give you a full quote.

Dont you think attacking my business and calling it a scam and even telling others to stear clear without ever having used it is a bit rude. You even made it clear that you dont want anything coded as you can code yourself.

I didn't come on this forum to argue with anyone and I really dont understand your attitude.

I think I've made my points - I'll respond no more.

I'm here to share some interesting info... Here is the http://www.annaforex .com. I've found it some days before and I do advice you to try it.
Not a scam, I've tested :)

Damian was very helpful to me. He responded quickly and made me an EA on the very same day. I will definitely use him again if I am in need of another EA programming in the future. Thumbs up.

dion73:
I'm here to share some interesting info... Here is the http://www.annaforex .com. I've found it some days before and I do advice you to try it.
Not a scam, I've tested :)

Cant have tested it very well, it doesnt work - a required indicator is not supplied...

I suggest no one gives an email address to get this EA at present

-BB-

Again I needed Damian's help for the creation of a new EA and the editing of an existing one.

And again I can highly recommend him. If you are in need of a well coded EA for a reasonable price, this is the man to talk to.

Thanks Damian.

I need a programmer who can offer to work this EA at $100.If willing I request the EA within 3 days and payments will be made in eigther form liberty reserve or paypal.But strictly after one day of test.Advance payments had killed me earlier hence I am applying here,I don't wish to specify any programmer here. provide a locked code for one full day 24 hours. make a private message to me.

Rules for EA;
All Indicators can be used for combined trade entry or individual indicator entry so make a true or false selection for using indicators., I may use one or combined selection of indicators.
1.I need input fileds of all indicators mentioned above in the EA input field.
2.I need a stealth or hidden tp and sl fields.
3. I need profit trailing step.
4.Breakeven point set after order price + spreads.
5.EA should max take instant on signals ( I know of the delays and price delay tactics executed by brokers to stall the traders).,I Know programmers have a way for it.The same way instant closure.
INDICATOR SPECIFICATIONS:
These are signal based indicators:
Ir eko cahyano indicator:
Take buy orders and sell orders based on signals stars.Blue stars denote buy order and red stars denoted sell order. open and close on opposite signals.
Rsi black feet mo indicator:
Take buy and sell orders based on arrow signals, on blue arrows take buy orders and on red arrows take sell orders. open and close on opposite signals.
Non signal based indicators:
Boilinger squeeze indicator:
Take green bars and blue bars ABOVE ZERO LINE as Buy indication and make a buy order.
Take blue bars and red bars BELOW ZERO LINE as Sell indication and make a sell order.
close and open on opposite signals.
CCI INDICATOR;
Take Buy order when the signal line crosses zero line from bottom .(-100)
Take sell order when the signal line crosses zero line from Top (+100)
make one more option for using "CROSSING" from +100 and -100.
so that I can opt to use eigther crossing 0 line or crossing 100 line (+100 and -100).
ENVELOPE INDICATOR:
Envelopes consists of two bands:
Take buy order when the lower band is crossed by bars from bottom and close on Re-cross.After the bar recrosses
the lower band close the order and reopen a sell order as this is the opposite direction.
Take sell order when the Upper band of the envelopes is crossed by bars from the top and close on recross (upper band crossing),Reopen a buy order as this is the opposite direction.
BREAK EVEN POINT:
I decide break even point as first level and entry step.
Break even point is order entry price + spreads plus one or 2 pips profit or the order entry price (This is the point of break even no profit no loss).
Break even point above mentioned is the first TP.,
Move and lock profit on every bar and move stop loss to that point.
If everything collapses the Breakeven point BEP 1 will work as safety point it cuts and never steps into losses.
Give an option to make use of BEP
similarly Trailing profit step works including lock pips ( any amount of input filled by trader).
That's all my friend.
I determined the work to be 4 hours and fixed 25$ an hour sparking it to be $100.

How do you know that it will take 4 hours? From the first read, i would say it takes more, simply because you want to include a lot of strategies simultaneosly traded.

add: only the code for the error management/ recovery management costs more than 100

piptrap:

I determined the work to be 4 hours and fixed 25$ an hour sparking it to be $100.
Reason: