Newly introduced bug with the strategy tester? ask and bid prices

This is the strangest thing. All my MT4 platforms are not showing the bid or the ask price correctly in the strategy tester.

For example, I am drawing text or arrow price label objects to display these values under visual mode.

They used to work, but now the values are way off. Can someone look into this please and see if they are experiencing the same?

I've tried all methods using

Bid

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID);

and even adding

RefreshRates();

None of them are showing the correct price. The text and arrows labels update, but not to the correct bid line as located on the visual mode chart.

It's always off a 100 pips or more. On a live or live demo chart, I do not have this problem.

Like I said... very strange.

Yes I have the same problem. But it has never worked for me.  This is the 3rd time I have tried.  In my example it uses current bid prices.  It also doesn't call the start function, I was going to loop the start from init, but the bid price doesn't change anyway so there would be no point.  Have you changed versions.  I'm using mt4 build 451 Alpari US demo. 21 dec 2012.  I may have to find another version and test.  Let me know if you sort the issue.
regards,

JPS:

This is the strangest thing. All my MT4 platforms are not showing the bid or the ask price correctly in the strategy tester.

For example, I am drawing text or arrow price label objects to display these values under visual mode.

They used to work, but now the values are way off. Can someone look into this please and see if they are experiencing the same?

I've tried all methods using

None of them are showing the correct price. The text and arrows labels update, but not to the correct bid line as located on the visual mode chart.

It's always off a 100 pips or more. On a live or live demo chart, I do not have this problem.

Like I said... very strange.

What does RefreshRates() have to do with MarketInfo() calls ?  you need to read the documentation for the functions you are trying to use.

gerardng:
Yes I have the same problem. But it has never worked for me.  This is the 3rd time I have tried.  In my example it uses current bid prices.  It also doesn't call the start function, I was going to loop the start from init, but the bid price doesn't change anyway so there would be no point.  Have you changed versions.  I'm using mt4 build 451 Alpari US demo. 21 dec 2012.  I may have to find another version and test.  Let me know if you sort the issue.
regards,

Great !  thanks for that,  you have me replying to a 2 year old post.  Please do not dredge up old posts.

Markets are closed now so you won't be getting any ticks till Sunday (GMT) night. 

Reason: