How to get this service MT4 service for Stocks NSE India with F&O?

Hello,

I am using demo version of MT4/5. and I am intersted to open an A/C with them.

I live at Ahmedabad, Gujrat, India. So how can I open an A/C to get an online charts of NSE stocks and F&O? and what are the chrges?

Thanks in advance

Hello Terry,

accounts can be opened at brokers you can find in the internet, there are a variety of them, offering MetaTrader 4 and 5 for their customers.

MetaQuotes offers the plattform to the brokers, they offer it with accounts to customers.

Hope this answers your question, Klaus

Thanks for your reply Klaus,

OK I got your point so I just wanted to know which brokerage will able to provide me this charting service because I have inquired almost every broker in my state but my bad luck no one is offering charting services to the customer, they offer just DEMAT and Trading A/C.

And the other thing is I just graduate last year and also new comer to this trading world. So not much aware this services and all...

So please tell me, Who can provide me MT4 service for NSE stocks and options? OR how do I can get charting software and minimal cost?

Thanks in advance, --Terry

On alpari.uk you can trade the USD30 and GER30 stocks.

TerryTosan:

Hello,

I am using demo version of MT4/5. and I am intersted to open an A/C with them.

I live at Ahmedabad, Gujrat, India. So how can I open an A/C to get an online charts of NSE stocks and F&O? and what are the chrges?

Thanks in advance

GCI is giving the nse and some indian stocks in mt4. You can use indicators but it may need some fine tuning as the terminal timing is different from indian trading hours.

Noufel

Reason: