Problem with showing of inputs

It seems every time i reference a library in an expert advisor or indicator, inputs are no longer shown for edit when putting it on the chart. And yes, i use #property show_inputs . You guys know why ?

#property show_inputs used for scripts only.

See our documentation https://docs.mql4.com/runtime/start/ " The start() function will not be run when the expert properties window is open. The latter cannot be opened during the expert execution."

Actually what I meant was that the properties window appear when I put the expert or indicator on the chart, but there is NO "INPUTS" TAB in the properties window. ..and that happens only when I include a library.

I see. Use extern variables. See https://docs.mql4.com/basis/variables/extern

No Stringo. Of course I use extern. But only when I include the library , for example with #include , the Inputs tab disappears from expert properties window. Now, there is something I'm probably mixing up. When for example I start a library, the wizard does not put there #property library. So I put it manually, otherwise I get errors like 'Function is not referenced and will be removed from exp file' (of course some functions are not used by the library itself, they are only meant for the programs, and I need them to be there, not removed). After the first compile, I move the .mq4 library from the 'libraries' folder and I put it in the 'include' folder where MetaTrader usually stores .mqh files. And when I include the library with #include in my EA , indicator or script, the Input tab is missing from expert properties window... Can you clarify this for me?

YES this is very annoying bug!

The Input window disapear everytime you use #include functoin.
1- It was working before the MT last update.
2- I tried to place the #include before ad after the extern variables but not avail.

Can you clarify this for us?

I dont understand you question./
Files:

and I don't know how did you get that!

Is it last build of MetaTrader 4 ?

Well, I knew where was the error. When I used the line:
#property library
in my include file it prevent the input window and when I removed it the window came.

The best way to use the library is to create an mqh file for it similar to winuser32. mqh and include in there functions from the library that will be used in expert.
library should be complied separately. mqh file will be included in the expert which will load library by the expert on demand.
Reason: