Windows 7 DPI - Effecting Chart Labels, Objects, Fonts

I did a search on Windows 7 DPI settings here, found nothing - so I'll post a comment followed by a question. I did perform some online research and was not too happy with a lot of things I read.

I am still running XP, but have heard that Windows 7 automatically adjusts DPI based on one's monitor size.

I recall a while back, a customer of mine had his DPI on XP set higher than 96 DPI ( which is default in most cases). The result was some of his chart labels and objects were not positioning correctly on his chart. Some were overlapping while others were vertically out of place. I changed my own DPI in an attempt to repeat his problem, but without success. Everything looked fine for me. However, when my customer changed his DPI back to 96, everything then looked fine for him.

So I'm puzzled. I know that DPI has an effect on fonts - so this is not a MetaTrader problem.

But I am curious if anyone else has had a similar experience?

So... my question is for those here that are using Windows 7 and have a DPI setting that is higher than 96. Are you experiencing something similar where label objects may sometimes not position correctly, or was this customer's experience a unique situation?

Thank you for your responses! :)

Reason: