magicfx robot,super fx robot,fx genius , etc

Hi everybody.
I to write very short message.I bought this EA.This one dosn,t work on the real accounts.This guys Dominic Milan and him team -THIS IS SWINDLERS.
This "real account" is fiction.This guys was short time agau representative for Global Forex Clearing.I think at the moment they cooperative together for grabling new traders.My 800 usd loss within few trades ( 1 LOT ON THE REAL ACCOUNT IS MINIMUM TO TRADE ).This broker FXCH haven't regulations,he do what hi want for accounts.If some one is interesting for proof,please answer me and I will paste link for my trades.
DON'T BUY THIS EA.
ps.
new version Magic fx robot "5" tis is the some false!!!Waste money.
link for version "4" :
http://rapidshare.com/files/420444807/Superfxrobot.rar

WARNING EVERY TRADERS - THHIS EA WORK ONLY ON DEMO ACCOUNTS.EVERY "REAL" ACCOUNT ON THE DOMNIC MILAN'S WEBSITE IS FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I USED THE SOME SETTINGS,VPS,MASTERS AND SLAVES LIKE DOMINIC MILAN AND ---MONEY GO......!!!!!!FXCH,DOMINIC MILAN AND HIM TEAM THIS IS GRABLERS OURS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

New version ( magic fx robot )or old versions dosn't matter.....

On real accounts this guy "vel Dominic Milan " and him company have got cooperation with brokers without regulations.To date I waiting for my many what I grab out, nearly 1 month.If some body think - "this EA will give me many " - good luck ( minimum 2000 usd will out - cost EA and rest for EA due on yours account ).
To think.....why this guy vel Dominic Milan ( swindler ) and him company never showed REAL ACCOUNT ON BROKER WITH REGULATIONS like FXPRO,FXCM,ALPARI etc....? Because this brokers is not swindlers like FXCH,123 from Japan ( other guy - programist who cooperation with Dominic Milan is from Japan ).Please ask him about before buy this EA .Next time I put here link for my statement from FXCH ( if some body want it ) Greetings.

tantric:

Hi everybody.
I to write very short message.I bought this EA.This one dosn,t work on the real accounts.This guys Dominic Milan and him team -THIS IS SWINDLERS.
This "real account" is fiction.This guys was short time agau representative for Global Forex Clearing.I think at the moment they cooperative together for grabling new traders.My 800 usd loss within few trades ( 1 LOT ON THE REAL ACCOUNT IS MINIMUM TO TRADE ).This broker FXCH haven't regulations,he do what hi want for accounts.If some one is interesting for proof,please answer me and I will paste link for my trades.
DON'T BUY THIS EA.
ps.
link for version "4" :

WARNING EVERY TRADERS - THHIS EA WORK ONLY ON DEMO ACCOUNTS.EVERY "REAL" ACCOUNT ON THE DOMNIC MILAN'S WEBSITE IS FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I USED THE SOME SETTINGS,VPS,MASTERS AND SLAVES LIKE DOMINIC MILAN AND ---MONEY GO......!!!!!!FXCH,DOMINIC MILAN AND HIM TEAM THIS IS GRABLERS OURS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

On real accounts this guy "vel Dominic Milan " and him company have got cooperation with brokers without regulations.To date I waiting for my many what I grab out, nearly 1 month.If some body think - "this EA will give me many " - good luck ( minimum 2000 usd will out - cost EA and rest for EA due on yours account ).
To think.....why this guy vel Dominic Milan ( swindler ) and him company never showed REAL ACCOUNT ON BROKER WITH REGULATIONS like FXPRO,FXCM,ALPARI etc....? Because this brokers is not swindlers like FXCH,123 from Japan ( other guy - programist who cooperation with Dominic Milan is from Japan ).Please ask him about before buy this EA .Next time I put here link for my statement from FXCH ( if some body want it ) Greetings.

you posted these words on several forums

if you are so disappointed, how come you did not upload the version you bought?

make it public, so people all around the forex world see it as you do

or else, send me an email with the robot at raulfx at lavabit dot com

i'll test and send feedback

waiting forward for your answer

raulfx:

you posted these words on several forums

if you are so disappointed, how come you did not upload the version you bought?

make it public, so people all around the forex world see it as you do

or else, send me an email with the robot at raulfx at lavabit dot com

i'll test and send feedback

waiting forward for your answer

Agreed, it would be really nice to have a copy of the software and if I can get it to work correctly, I'll gladly post my results and setup back here, and if it does not work correctly as you state, then that will be posted with results also.

Cheers

Wayne

Defending the Robot

This system DOES make lots of money with some brokers, not all of them. Not only we made a few hundred thousands USD in last too years on our accounts in 121 Sec., Alpari, Exness, XTB, FXDD, Forex.com, and a few others, and our clients did as well. Those brokers are not dubious or scam. Actually they are, since they change the platform feed once you make money.

Check the website. Can you deny that we made in 3 days 14,500 USD at Forex.com? We have withdrawal proof for this and a few other accounts in Forex.com Which other robot can do it?

The robot is not EVIL, brokers are evils. You direct your disappointment at the wrong guys. The brokers are those that do everything not to lose money. Many strictly forbid our arbitrage since it is the only system that can win with them. Why do they recommend other systems and forbid this one? Any idea? Because they don't like being ripped off.

Why don't you file a law-suit against those brokers who requote, do SL-hunting, etc,? FXCM is facing such a law suit finally. Because they are the culprits and many other 'reliable' broker like that. Finally somebody got pissed off and fights back with the brokers, you can too.

You just blame me as it is very easy way. You cannot win with the brokers, so you target the small guy, it's easier to kick him in the face. Kick the big guy in the balls, you will win then.

Listen to this: For last 2 months I have been meeting one of my Japanese clients, Takahashi, at my place and we cooperate now and try to improve the robot. He made 200,000 USD in GoMarket last year!!! Yes, I saw this! GoMarkets had price lags for a few seconds but filled all orders. I was surprised myself he made so much. He got on IB rebates cashback about 20,000 USD only plus more with some other brokers!!!!

So please think before you write something like that. I never say everybody can win. Many who can, don't go public, only those who lose.
Think yourself: Would you brag around if you make 20k or 50k? No, you keep on doing this. And I can see many accounts of my clients since I have login details, they still make money in ILQ, FXDD, ActivTrades and other brokers.

Guys, grow up. You want to make money, don't know how, and then blame everybody around. Best way is to get a free copy without any effort, make a few grands and be happy. It's easy to criticize, try to make such a system yourself.

Show me any other system that can work so well in appropriate conditions!!! This robot is NOT universal with All brokers and All conditions and All the time. But when it is, you will not regret you bought it.

I am not selling Fake, Scam, etc. product. I am proud of it.

Many people copy my system since it is really very good. And the thing that the brokers use MT4 plugins to prevent it is not my fault really.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz . . . . . .

To buy a trading system is something I cannot understand at all. I cannot imagine that someone is selling a system that works profitable. Did anyone made different experiences? And I would never run a robot that I don´t understand 100 % in a real account, do you?

APeng:
To buy a trading system is something I cannot understand at all. I cannot imagine that someone is selling a system that works profitable. Did anyone made different experiences? And I would never run a robot that I don´t understand 100 % in a real account, do you?
don't u get it, it's more profitable to sell a robot that works for while (let's say 3 month) after 3 month the seller is long gone

hi have this robot, i was bought on FEB 2012 and was started in Live account from 21 Feb 2012 with Equity of 100$ and till 16 March 2012 SuperFx robot make profit of aprox 30$, its almost 30% profit in just 15 trading days,,,, its not a scam but its a magic,, if anyone wants setup then they can contact me on rohit5488@yahoo.com,,,,, and friends all of you can watch this statement if anyone dnt have trust,

tantric:

Hi everybody.
DON'T BUY THIS EA.
ps.
link for version "4" :

friend this is not a scame,,,, its really magic, i was bought on Feb 2012 and was started 21Feb 2012 and till 16 march 2012 its make profit of 30$ in my small account of 100$,,,,,,, so its means 30% profit with risk of 1$ per trade,,, if anyone want setup then contact me on rohit5488@yahoo.com, definately i will help if anyone want setup, thnks

friend this is not a scame,,,, its really magic, i was bought on Feb 2012 and was started 21Feb 2012 and till 16 march 2012 its make profit of 30$ in my small account of 100$,,,,,,, so its means 30% profit with risk of 1$ per trade,,, if anyone want setup then contact me on rohit5488@yahoo.com, definately i will help if anyone want setup, thnks

qjol:
don't u get it, it's more profitable to sell a robot that works for while (let's say 3 month) after 3 month the seller is long gone
Reason: