metatarder reverse trade

We would like to have a special programme which will reverse our loosing expert advisors. We do not give you our expert advisors. What we are looking for a programme that will be a bridge demo accounts and real accounts by executing orders reversely. Once again, Please do not want our expert advisors because we won't hand them out. We are already able to reverse trades by coding eas,What we are looking for a third part bridge and reverse programme.Our budget is $100.

trambetto:
We would like to have a special programme which will reverse our loosing expert advisors. We do not give you our expert advisors. What we are looking for a programme that will be a bridge demo accounts and real accounts by executing orders reversely. Once again, Please do not want our expert advisors because we won't hand them out. We are already able to reverse trades by coding eas,What we are looking for a third part bridge and reverse programme.Our budget is $100.

Enjoy -> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mt4+account+copier.

p.s. Simply reversing the trades of a losing expert will not necessarily make it profitable. In most cases it would still remain a losing expert.

what a brilliant idea, I never thought that ! Look mate I have got money and I'd like to hire someone to finish this project. Simply keep your advise yourself and if yo do not have a word to say please get out of my topic.

trambetto:
what a brilliant idea, I never thought that ! Look mate I have got money and I'd like to hire someone to finish this project. Simply keep your advise yourself and if yo do not have a word to say please get out of my topic.
Well if you bothered going over the search results u would find several solutions (both free and commercial) that do exactly what u asked. I'll make sure to keep any additional advice to myself and ignore you in the future. Good luck.

trambetto:
We would like to have a special programme

a special programmer not working for 100 box

which will reverse our loosing expert advisors. We do not give you our expert advisors. What we are looking for a programme that will be a bridge demo accounts and real accounts by executing orders reversely.

u don't need a bridge just write the code upside

OrderSend (...OP_BUY .....); instead of

OrderSend (...OP_SELL .....);

&

OrderSend (...OP_SELL .....); instead of 

OrderSend (...OP_BUY .....);

Once again, Please do not want our expert advisors because we won't hand them out.

if it's a loosing EA no one want that anyway

We are already able to reverse trades by coding eas,What we are looking for a third part bridge and reverse programme.Our budget is $100.

trambetto, if you were interested minimally in forex you would have already spent 5 minutes in learning how the OrderSend function works.

to alf, instead of sharing your worthless ideas such as typing on google "account copier" you'd better to read carefully what I am asking for,reverse trade which is not free. Please ignore me next time if you are not able to undertstand what I am talking about.

to Gjol, you said "a special programmer not working for 100 box" its non of your business. Supply creates its own demand. Whats more before writing you should read carfully. "We are already able to reverse trades by coding eas,What we are looking for a third part bridge and reverse programme." is written above which means in other words I know how to code however what I am looking for is a third part programme. Am I finished ? no. By saying "Please do not want our expert advisors because we won't hand them out." I would like underline that I just want only a third part programme nevertheless despite stressing it once again what a shame you lost my main point.

to blueskythinking, spent 5 minutes on english,so you might be able to get what I am talkin about. I already said above """""a bridge"""". ok then I have got an offer you I am gonna pay to you 200 dollar if you are able to finish this project. Now you can start to spent a lot of ""5 minutes"".

With your endearing people skills and stated business acumen I am quite sure you will very quickly find exactly the kind of coder you deserve, one who will take that measly $100 off your hands and give you exactly what you paid for in return.

1005phillip:

With your endearing people skills and stated business acumen I am quite sure you will very quickly find exactly the kind of coder you deserve, one who will take that measly $100 off your hands and give you exactly what you paid for in return.

Have you solved my problem ? the answer is no . I do not need your brainless comments 100000005 philipino! blah blah,,send me your cv I can arrange you a proper job,it seems that you have got enough time to poke your nose into my job. who do you think you are ?  do not     pontificate mate... now get out of my topic.

LOL

I think "trambetto" knows something, because he'd mentioned earlier that he knows how to reverse an ea code, it seems he needs a third party program. I wish I was a coder but sorry dude. I also have to admit that you're a little bit tempered person but in one certain point you're right because beside the problem solving comments, other comments are useless. Oh yeah you're gonna say; "Did YOU solved my problem, eh mate? So why the hell..." All right, all right, I'm outa here :P
Reason: