Will code your EA for free.

Hi all,

A year ago or so I started with coding mql4 expert advisors. I have no programming background so I had to learn everything from the start. Currently I am at the stage where I can code most common strategies.

In order to improve my coding skills and gain experience, I am offering to code (or at least make a reasonable effort) your ea. As said, I am not a professional so not all ea's made by me will be 100% flawless from a to z but it will give you something to work from if your not an experienced coder yourself.

If you are interested, please send me a private message with a detailed description of what your ea should do and I will revert back to you asap.

Regards,

Dingetje

wah.. this is free... yes...

haha.. rare chance...

hardyyanto:

wah.. this is free... yes...

haha.. rare chance...

you of all people should know that there is some people doing things for free

(& don't answer that)

ya. someone doings for free because there will be 2 condition:

1. show best skill for sell skill..

doing promotion, and get many customer.. after that will be pay per ea..

so the first doing is " code talking"..

after have success, so the second is "money talking"..

hahaha...

2. help the member always free, not pay even have many customer...

this second choose will get more experience than 1. because will have many member that ask for free, so the coder can combine the best strategy from the member to be powerfull ea..

but have weakness in the "can be sick if many member ask for ea"

effect:

tired... confusion... busy...

not get money.. only get more experince and honor... maybe sometimes member can donate if get good ea..

soo...

the choose is....

-------------------------------------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------------------------------------

hardyyanto:

maybe sometimes member can donate if get good ea..

good one.

OK. Some ideas for easy enough EA.

1. Money Management.

Volume must be related with the size of deposit and the size of stop-loss. Stop-loss should be 33% of depo... or " n %".

2. Stochastic + Williams Percent Range (%R)

Recently I've found, that a good deal with 70% (<- that's why 33% of deposit) chance may be opened, when Stoch and %R are in the same "signal zone".

3. SMA and SAR

A position, opened with MA, may be closed with SAR with x2 profit !!!

What a present.

Simple - opened with MA, closed with SAR... nothing more, except this "33% stop-loss".

4. Indicators and "risk percent" ought to be tuneable. And the number of pips for stop-loss - also .

Sorry for being a flooder - I just want to share my ideas here, OK?

Dear Master
I find this expert to manage basket of trading. It is very helpful. Would you please add take profit and stop loss bottom. And also trailing after some pip.

Thanks in advance
Reason: