How do I know if someone has replied to a topic that I subscribed to?

Maybe I'm just not up with the play, but I've subscribed to a few tropics, and am unable to work out how to

A) be notified when someone adds a comment to a subscribed topic

B) look to see if someone has added a comment without actually looking inside the topic thread.

Maybe someone could enlighten me (I must remember to check back on this one ....)

WHRoeder:

cool, where is the feed link for a topic?

brewmanz:

Maybe I'm just not up with the play, but I've subscribed to a few tropics, and am unable to work out how to

A) be notified when someone adds a comment to a subscribed topic

B) look to see if someone has added a comment without actually looking inside the topic thread.

Maybe someone could enlighten me (I must remember to check back on this one ....)

While logged-in press 'Profile' (upper right hand side of website), press 'Subscribe' (on the left) -> here u can see a list of all subscribed topics (unread ones will be marked as such). Pressing 'Settings' will bring up option to be notified about new articles, etc.

gordon:
While logged-in press 'Profile' (upper right hand side of website), press 'Subscribe' (on the left) -> here u can see a list of all subscribed topics (unread ones will be marked as such). Pressing 'Settings' will bring up option to be notified about new articles, etc.
:( i was hoping for a RSS or Atom feed

zzuegg:
:( i was hoping for a RSS or Atom feed

MQL4.com -> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/100875.

MQL5.com -> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/606.

my feedreader shows only the first line of the first post, i was hoping for the reply's as well...

//z

zzuegg:

my feedreader shows only the first line of the first post, i was hoping for the reply's as well...

Hmmm... I never actually used it so never noticed.

Thanks for those helpful hints. I now see that the text is bold if there are unread replies.

Pity that there's no 'email me if anyone replies', though.

Reason: