1M signal to offline Renko chart

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if it is possible to port an indicator's signal (arrow up / arrow down) from a 1M chart on to an offline Renko chart?

ohboy:

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if it is possible to port an indicator's signal (arrow up / arrow down) from a 1M chart on to an offline Renko chart?

Hi Guys,

I was just reading Clodbreaker's complaint about us newbies who can't be bothered to learn for ourselves and don't give anything back in return - which I do understand. But in my case I just want a quick yes or no and would expect to pay someone to actually do the work - I'm not asking for it to be done for free. If anyone can answer my question with a yes, I will be more than happy to give them the job for a reasonable price. If the answer is no - there's not much I can offer in return except my appreciation.

why do you mean by port a signal? the indicator should inspect the m1 chart and draw the signal on your renko chart?

it could be done if forward mode, but should be difficult to implement the arrows/signals drawn in the past since the renko does not use any time.

write me a pm for more details..

//z

ohboy:

Hi,

Just use global variables.

Jake2701:
Just use global variables.
no need for globals you can easily access the M1 data..

Create a Renko chart and put the indicator/EA on that.

WHRoeder:

the link shows

Error: Unable to find site's URL to redirect to.

WHRoeder:

That's what I at first thought, but if I put the indicator on a Renko chart it produces different signals to those of a 1M chart due to Renko being price not time based.

zzuegg:
no need for globals you can easily access the M1 data..

Thanks zzuegg - forward drawing is fine - I've pm'd you.
Reason: