Update: FIXED!! ..Broken robot when changing brokers, WHY??? (Works in IBFX USA but not IBFX AUSTRALIA nor ALPARI)

Hi all,

I have a serious problem that I can't understand: my multicurrency robot works in Interbankfx US but when I try other brokers it breaks down and gives me a "zero devide" error. Anybody knows why is it doing this? ..is it a platform thing? ..how can I fix it?

Any help would be appreciated!

so far, i don't have the Holy Spirit to see the code without showing it

qjol:

so far, i don't have the Holy Spirit to see the code without showing it

Sorry that I can't show the code. The code is fine and works in one broker but not others. I just thought there exist a generic reason to why the meta does this.

If so, then what's left to offer you, to use with some Print() or Alert().....

qjol:

If so, then what's left to offer you, to use with some Print() or Alert().....

I 've tried that but that's what's so puzzling that I can't find anything.. the robot processes all pre-order calculations without error then when it comes the time to send the order the symbol it gets is blank although it has a default which is the graph symbol.. the only thing i can think of is that each broker offers a different set of currencies and all currencies are selected via external parameters.. maybe i have to compile one robot for each broker with its own set (I don't understand why but I'll try that and see)..

I want to thank you anyway for your time.. if I find anything I'll share it here for future reference.

robotalfa:
Sorry that I can't show the code. The code is fine and works in one broker but not others. I just thought there exist a generic reason to why the meta does this.
The code is not fine. It is broken. You just don't see the bug with some brokers.

The problem is fixed.. It was an import problem.. Apparently when copying all robot modules to the new broker new import files must be created.

WHRoeder:
The code is not fine. It is broken. You just don't see the bug with some brokers.

No. The code is not broken. It may be a Windows vista problem when copying and pasting files. Why is happening, I can't tell, not a Windows expert.
Reason: