what kind of success do you have?

Hi all,

I'd like to start this topic to see how much money and pips people are really making. I've been trying to look on the internet to find success stories and I have discovered that every one measures success differently. The only problem is no one shows how successful they are by what I'm looking for. If you like to mention the following perhaps myself and others will enjoy your comments. Thank you.

The following is an example of where I am

start amount: $500 USD live

current amount: $300 USD

my lot size: .05

stoploss: 15 pips

best trade so far: 40 pips ($20 or some thing)

how long I've been trading: 1.5yrs

trades over time: 3 trades/day max (1 trade if successfull)

estimated pips needed per trade: 20

lots needed to retire: 2

amount possible to retire: $9000

a little about myself: I started off with fapturbo then moved to creating my holy grail and now I've come to realize that trades are far too complicated to be an EA. I've only just now started understanding where the trend might be going. My best trade happened last week followed by three consecutive losses the next day. I do believe this is the start of my success. I hope to join the 5% of winners in the future.

I know that my example is not up to bar for some but like I said we measure success differently

thank you for the info. I always wanted to follow the EA championship and i didnt know it already started.

Fantástico.

ya their performance is great.

but remember, the accounts are on standard ones (not mini), and aggressive compounding (i think they have to be, just for the goal winning the contest), that is why they hit such a high return rate.

nevertheless, they look great.

just reviewing some of their trades and it seems like they have up to 5 lots and only win 2-4 pips which comes out to a lot of money using 5 lots. Is there any one in who actually buys 5 lots?
Reason: