paid teaching for MQL4 or MQL5

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to a professional programmer (english speaker) to teach me MQL4 / 5. Please reply wih you fees and time schedule.

Cheers, Bob

Hi,

if you realy want to learn programming read the book, and program. Start with small programms i mean realy small and increase the complexity step by step.

In this forum you will get any help you need on specific problems.

In my opinion nobody can teach you how to program. coding is 5% knowing commands, 30% creativity in finding solutions and 65% experience in how code a specific problem. Sooner or later you will have the "Ah moment".

//my 2 cents. z

zzuegg:

Hi,

if you realy want to learn programming read the book, and program. Start with small programms i mean realy small and increase the complexity step by step.

In this forum you will get any help you need on specific problems.

In my opinion nobody can teach you how to program. coding is 5% knowing commands, 30% creativity in finding solutions and 65% experience in how code a specific problem. Sooner or later you will have the "Ah moment".

//my 2 cents. z

Thank you very much for one of the best and most sincere advices...I can feel how sincere and honest you are.

I have almost 10 years in forex trading and I kept myself from the programming world for a while. recently I hired a few programmers and I was shocked with the way they behave and deliver the project. to make it short I wasn't happy at all with the experience so I decided it's the time to have things under controls and this is why I'm looking for someone to teach me the 5% coding knowledge.

Again, Thank you for the most sincere advise and please feel free to contact me if you changed your mind to teach -- I'm sure the teaching experience will be more than coding -- a lot of wisdom and sincerety!

Bob

Hi,

Good day,

I want to say that I love those who want to learn everything about FX market especially the used languages.

well, my friend you can start with doing a little search about MQL4 courses. You can find them all around the net.

And here is my present to you Course #1. Study little by little because the first one is the most important one where you need to understand all kind of commands and functions.

https://www.mql4.com/go?http://www.strategybank.co.il/strategy/Portals/0/PTForum_Images/CodersGuruFullCourse.pdf

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

P.S: if you are done with MQL4, then you can manage understanding MQL5 easily.

Best wishes,

SF

You can read my course at:

MQL4 Course

And if you have any question you can ask here in the forum or ask me at:

MqlTalk

If all of the above doesn't help you can wait my MQL4 Training here:

MQL4 Training

scarface:

Hi,

Good day,

I want to say that I love those who want to learn everything about FX market especially the used languages.

well, my friend you can start with doing a little search about MQL4 courses. You can find them all around the net.

And here is my present to you Course #1. Study little by little because the first one is the most important one where you need to understand all kind of commands and functions.

https://www.mql4.com/go?http://www.strategybank.co.il/strategy/Portals/0/PTForum_Images/CodersGuruFullCourse.pdf

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

P.S: if you are done with MQL4, then you can manage understanding MQL5 easily.

Best wishes,

SF

Thank you very much for the response and the link -- really apprecite your kind support.

codersguru:

MQL4 Course

MqlTalk

MQL4 Training

Thank you very much for the response...I'll be watching for MQL4 Training.

codersguru:

MQL4 Course

MqlTalk

MQL4 Training

Hi Codersguru,

How are you doing, mate?

It's been a while since you've published your last courses about creating DLL files. I want to learn more from you man.

Looking forward to know more and more about coding.

by the way, the link I posted was also made by Codersguru. Thanks to him for the great effort. :)

Best wishes,

SF

scarface:

Hi Codersguru,

How are you doing, mate?

It's been a while since you've published your last courses about creating DLL files. I want to learn more from you man.

Looking forward to know more and more about coding.

by the way, the link I posted was also made by Codersguru. Thanks to him for the great effort. :)

Best wishes,

SF

Thanks SF!

Reason: