Metatrader not showing up in Program Files!

I've been trying to use the Stealth Forex System but can't import the indicators as the MetaTrader isn't showing up in my program files. In order for me to import the indicators I have to go to 'My Computer' - 'C Drive' - 'Program Files' - and then the MetaTrader is supposed to show up here. I've downloaded from a few brokers but none show up.

The support at Stealth forex is very good but they just don't seem to know what to do about this problem. I would be most grateful for any help here.

Many thanks!

Did you install it, where did you install it? On Vista and Win7 UAC is a problem so it can be installed outside of programs files. On a 64 bit OS it can be installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Interbank FX Trader 4

Worst case open a command line (window-r or start -> run -> cmd) and search for it

C:\Users\Bill>dir/s \terminal.exe
 Volume in drive C has no label.
 Volume Serial Number is 0816-B962

Directory of C:\Program Files (x86)\Interbank FX Trader 4

03/31/2010  12:27 AM         1,907,208 terminal.exe
               1 File(s)      1,907,208 bytes
Put a shortcut on the desktop

WHRoeder:

Did you install it, where did you install it? On Vista and Win7 UAC is a problem so it can be installed outside of programs files. On a 64 bit OS it can be installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Interbank FX Trader 4

Worst case open a command line (window-r or start -> run -> cmd) and search for it

Put a shortcut on the desktop

I installed it on my computer throught FXDD. I'm using Windows XP. I'm not a computer expert so once I've put cmd into 'run' I don't know what to type in.

Many thanks!

larey12:

I installed it on my computer throught FXDD. I'm using Windows XP. I'm not a computer expert so once I've put cmd into 'run' I don't know what to type in.

Many thanks!

Sorry, somehow I missed the text you put up which I'm supposed to type into run. Will do this now and report on progress.

Many thanks!

larey12:

Sorry, somehow I missed the text you put up which I'm supposed to type into run. Will do this now and report on progress.

Many thanks!

No luck I'm afraid!!
Reason: