Black Balance Graph

Hello.

My statement is not showing the balance graph. Instead I get a black image. Does anyone know what must I do to correct this?

rubencouto:

Hello.

My statement is not showing the balance graph. Instead I get a black image. Does anyone know what must I do to correct this?

Are u trying to do this via a windows RDC? I had problems like that when I made a report on a computer I was connected to via RDC...

rubencouto:

Hello!

Yes I am. I'm using a remote access server running Windows XP. The thing is that it only started doing this Balck Graph a day ago. Before this, it was working fine... Did you find any solution?

rubencouto:

[...] Did you find any solution?

Didn't bother... It was easier to just log on to the account locally and make the report. I just thought the info would help u pin-point the problem... There have been several recommendations on the forum for using LogMeIn as an alternative to RDC, u can try that to see if it's indeed due to RDC.

gordon:
Didn't bother... It was easier to just log on to the account locally and make the report. I just thought the info would help u pin-point the problem... There have been several recommendations on the forum for using LogMeIn as an alternative to RDC, u can try that to see if it's indeed due to RDC.

OK.

Thanks! :)

Reason: