Open extern files with metatrader

Hi,

I have a few questions:

FileOpen can only open files in the terminal_directory\experts\files folder

Is there any possibility, that I can open files directly from Drive C:\ or D:\ .

I want to read-only the same CSV-file with many differents metatrader accounts at the same time. Is this also possible?

If not, does anybody knows a way to copy the same files at the different terminal_directory\experts\files folders automatically? So I only write my file at my drive and after writing open a script or something like that to copy it...

Is it possible to open two different CSV-files in ONE EA at the same time and handle it with two different handles??

Lot's of thanks!

sunshineh:

Hi,

I have a few questions:

FileOpen can only open files in the terminal_directory\experts\files folder

Is there any possibility, that I can open files directly from Drive C:\ or D:\ .

I want to read-only the same CSV-file with many differents metatrader accounts at the same time. Is this also possible?

If not, does anybody knows a way to copy the same files at the different terminal_directory\experts\files folders automatically? So I only write my file at my drive and after writing open a script or something like that to copy it...

Is it possible to open two different CSV-files in ONE EA at the same time and handle it with two different handles??

Lot's of thanks!

1. Put a shortcut (symbolic link) to C or D in the \experts\files directory.

2. Share the \experts folder between installations on the same machine using junction

3. Share the \experts folder between installations on the same machine using junction

4. Yes.

Reason: