Can metatrader 4 do that lines will go only downwards and not upwards?can i make specific properties from a specific time frame?

Is it possible to do that for example daily line will appear in hour graph and 15 minute graph but hour lines won't appear in 4 h graph and daily graph?

Netdania has this feature and it is very convenient because when all the lines go upwards you can't see anything in daily graph because of all the lines that come from 5 minutes and one hour graph.

Please improve it at once. Moreover,is it possible to set special properties for all the specific time frames so i can recognise them easily when there are all kinds of line from various time frames.For example,to set that all daily line will be in a specific width and color so i can track them easily.You must do this feature because it will make life much easier.We now have all kinds of lines from various time frames and it's hard to notice from which time frames they are.

PLEASE IMPROVE IT IMMEDIATELY.

ARI

1. Is it possible to do that for example daily line will appear in hour graph and 15 minute graph but hour lines won't appear in 4 h graph and daily graph?

yes

2. Please improve...

Don't expect further development of MT4

phy:

1. Is it possible to do that for example daily line will appear in hour graph and 15 minute graph but hour lines won't appear in 4 h graph and daily graph?

yes

2. Please improve...

Don't expect further development of MT4

How can i make that lines only go downwards and not upward automaticly and not to enter and change every line properties?

Is it settled in mt5?

Ari

Having misunderstood your first question, I change my answer to "no".

arihadar:

Is it possible to do that for example daily line will appear in hour graph and 15 minute graph but hour lines won't appear in 4 h graph and daily graph?

PLEASE IMPROVE IT IMMEDIATELY.

ARI

OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES

DON'T SHOUT AT ME

Improve it yourself.

Write yourself a little code:

When you manually draw an object, detect it, give it an identifier in the object description that identifies which timeframe was active when you drew it.

Then, set the timeframes in which you would like it to be visible.

Write it as a script. Give it a hot-key.

Draw some stuff, call the script.

phy:

Improve it yourself.

Write yourself a little code:

When you manually draw an object, detect it, give it an identifier in the object description that identifies which timeframe was active when you drew it.

Then, set the timeframes in which you would like it to be visible.

Write it as a script. Give it a hot-key.

Draw some stuff, call the script.

Now I'll save you some time and ask your next question:

HOW DO I DO THAT?

phy:

HOW DO I DO THAT?

Well, without an attitude adjustment, you probably won't.

phy:

HOW DO I DO THAT?

SHOUTING AGAIN ARE YOU?

WHRoeder:

SHOUTING AGAIN ARE YOU?

Phy, thank you for your kind answer.I want this feature to be automaticaly for any line that i draw at any time frame.

I mean i don't want it to go upwards.Does this feature exist in mt5?

Asked and answered. Automatically NO. Create the line and get the OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES
Reason: