HELP! Coder Needed for EA - This is based from one of the best traders in the business - Predicts the market 5-6 weeks in advance

I am wondering if anyone can code an EA on Larry William's "Will Go" (Short term & Long term indicator)? This has been allowed by Larry Williams him self. I have an email to prove it. This what Larry Williams uses for his trading, plus COT reports and sentiment.

"In the case of the stock market I have developed two Will Go indicators; the first predicts the market 5 to 6 weeks in advance, I call that the short-term version. The longer-term version forecasts the market about 20 weeks in advance"

"The basis for the indicator is the spread between high-yield stocks and bonds as published in Barron’s each week as the Barron’s High Yield Bond Stock Spread. It can also be obtained on Ralph Vince's web site; (PM me to get website + Larry Williams website that explains how it works). Ralph does a Herculean job of posting all of the Barron’s information each week; usually it is posted by Saturday night".

Really forget about other indicators if you trade Futures S&P 500 e-mini, Dow, Bonds and stocks.

PM me to get the website addresses.

Cheers

CB

I'm allowing this, it is a potentially usefal data source to a position trading EA with values for indexes like VIX, etc

But... Keep the mention of this website to this topic

-BB-

Hi

I need help on how to write MT 4 formula for MS Excel worksheet in multiple time-frames to be able to see what a currency pair has done in the last 12 hours, 24 hours, last week and month in the for of heat-map visually just like it is presented on this website http://finviz.com/forex_performance.ashx so that you know the strength and weakness of different pairs over a period of time, be able to know which one is trending, consolidating and stall.

Thanks.

Arborfx:

Hi

I need help on how to write MT 4 formula for MS Excel worksheet in multiple time-frames to be able to see what a currency pair has done in the last 12 hours, 24 hours, last week and month in the for of heat-map visually just like it is presented on this website http://finviz.com/forex_performance.ashx so that you know the strength and weakness of different pairs over a period of time, be able to know which one is trending, consolidating and stall.

Thanks.

Hi Arbofx, I think you're on the wrong forum link. I would suggest you start a new forum topic with that one.

cheers

Arborfx:

Hi

Thanks.

Just read some articles about file read/write. Then create a macro in excel to format the data.

Don't hijack threads.

Reason: