Take Profit 1
Enter 1st Take Profit Price :
Enter Lot Size to Close :

Take Profit 2
Enter 2nd Take Profit Price :

Enter Lot Size to Close :

First of all this is page 3 bryans1620:
wrote

I am looking to offer up my services coding EA's, I will be charging in the future, but I have decided to offer my services as a free trial for one trader who needs an EA coded. Please one trader (whoever gets to me first), one EA and nothing too complex, it's free after all.

Your too late to be the first one.... Read also the messages above your post...

Secondly..... https://www.mql5.com/en/job

You have already placed your job there https://www.mql5.com/en/job/1858

I am in discussion with you there already for this job....

I can explain how to do it.... but then I want to finish the job...

So you will get the code from me only here https://www.mql5.com/en/job/1858

yogibear13 2012.03.18 21:26 #

bryans1620:

Hi all. I am new to this forum, but have been around trading and programming for over five years. I love both trading and programming. I was a trader first and learned to code to build my own trading systems. I have programmed in MQL4, Excel/VBA, C#.NET, and a little C++

I am looking to offer up my services coding EA's, I will be charging in the future, but I have decided to offer my services as a free trial for one trader who needs an EA coded. Please one trader (whoever gets to me first), one EA and nothing too complex, it's free after all.

Also, if this out of line on this forum, someone please let me know.

Hello bryans. I have a Slight Problem & was wondering if u could have a look. I have downloaded an indicator & somone has built an Ea on it. When I run the Ea, the result is a total disaster even though logic says that it should at least have 50% win trades. I think the EA is running in conflict with the indicator settings giving a disatrous results. Could you pls have a look ?

nqueiros 2012.03.18 22:50 #

Hello Traders and programmers, i'm a skill programmer, i have programmed real machine robots in industry for 13 years, actualy i have my own EA with more than 20000 code lines and over 300 dlls, i can say he has artificial inteligence. If some Programmer want´s help or any special funtion i can provide it or help you.My ea tooks 3 years to make it.I know c++ and robot languases like heidenhei, fagor, fanuc, miltronics or celca.

deVries 2012.03.19 10:41 #

nqueiros:

Hello Traders and programmers, i'm a skill programmer, i have programmed real machine robots in industry for 13 years, actualy i have my own EA with more than 20000 code lines and over 300 dlls, i can say he has artificial inteligence. If some Programmer want´s help or any special funtion i can provide it or help you.My ea tooks 3 years to make it.I know c++ and robot languases like heidenhei, fagor, fanuc, miltronics or celca.

A lot of questions for help in the forum read the topics and help also. A Genius like you coding his own EA with more then 20000 code lines must know alot more then I do.... Like to see your help to others

Modanet-fx 2015.07.28 19:17 #

bryans1620:

Hi all. I am new to this forum, but have been around trading and programming for over five years. I love both trading and programming. I was a trader first and learned to code to build my own trading systems. I have programmed in MQL4, Excel/VBA, C#.NET, and a little C++

Hi bryans1620, please can you help me to write an indicator On EMA3-yellow-,EMA13-green-,EMA55-red-;whenever the  green EMA crosses the red EMA from the top downwards after the close of current candle,a SELL Red arrows  will trigal SELL SIGNAL. While whenever the green EMA crosses the red EMA from the bottom upwards  after the close of current candle, a Green arrows  will trigal BUY SIGNAL .  It is based on exponentials.I will  be very happyy if this could be your first positive response  to my requests. Thanks for the good  works and free services  you guys  have been rendering  to us here.
Modanet-fx 2015.07.28 19:18 #

Modanet-fx:
Hi bryans1620, please can you help me to write an indicator On EMA3-yellow-,EMA13-green-,EMA55-red-;whenever the  green EMA crosses the red EMA from the top downwards after the close of current candle,a SELL Red arrows  will trigal SELL SIGNAL. While whenever the green EMA crosses the red EMA from the bottom upwards  after the close of current candle, a Green arrows  will trigal BUY SIGNAL .  It is based on exponentials.I will  be very happyy if this could be your first positive response  to my requests. Thanks for the good  works and free services  you guys  have been rendering  to us here.

JD4 2015.07.28 19:20 #

Modanet-fx:
Being that this post was originally years ago now, and there have been many responses, AND the OP said that he would help the first person to get back to him, it is unlikely that the free offer still applies.
ali_megadeth200 2015.08.15 07:07 #

bryans1620:

dear bryans

I have an indicator that drow two yellow lines in the chart and i am using this for my EA but there is a problem here. this indictor does not work properly in back test ( just in backtest ).
the indicator drow previous day lines for today in backtest. and i have to remove the indicator in end of day and attach it to EA again tomarrow for backtesting.

could you please help me for this indicator???

Attached files:
  smartpindicator.mq4  (4.12 KB)
Back to topics list   | 1 2 3 4  

To add comments, please log in or register