help on this error: cannot load library 'WebGet.dll' (error 126)

I tried to load the atttached ea and tthis error was got  cannot load library 'WebGet.dll' (error 126)  . Where am having problem is that on my local pc no error was got but when i loaded it on vps i got the error . Please what could have been the problem and what can i do?

Files:

O

Is the dll copied to the VPS and in the correct folder?

Does MetaTrader on the VPS have its Tools/Options set to allow DLLs?

-BB-

BarrowBoy:

O

Is the dll copied to the VPS and in the correct folder?

Does MetaTrader on the VPS have its Tools/Options set to allow DLLs?

-BB-

Yes i copied it correctly( into libries) and i checked the Tools/Options and i have ticked  allow DLs but is till thesame things.Please help

olufemi:
Where am having problem is that on my local pc no error was got but when i loaded it on vps i got the error .
It is a proper VPS, or is it something like the Iamfx or Gallant servers which are much are more like shared hosting than a full virtual server? Some of these pseudo-VPS offerings don't provide a full Windows environment, and some DLL calls and dependencies will not work.

you need to check for any dependencies your DLL requires. Download a tool called depends.exe to check.

Hi All

Problem answer :

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=A5C84275-3B97-4AB7-A40D-3802B2AF5FC2&displaylang=en

Download and setup vcredist_x86.exe and restart MT platform.

Best Regards

Reason: