Robots control robots

Hello,

I'm developing a system that Robots are controling robots.

Any help?

Thanks

FxMan77

where is the question? what kind of help do you expect.

my hind: https://docs.mql4.com/globals

zzuegg:

where is the question? what kind of help do you expect.

my hind: https://docs.mql4.com/globals

I have 3 robots, I attached them to ONLY one pair (EURUSD), different time frame,

I have another robot Maxdrowdownper, If account past e.g.10%

system will close all trades.

Any suggestion how to improve the system?

hmm maybe if the long of the higher timeframe is negative don't adding longs in the shorter timeframes?

How about calculating net exposure across all three to prevent opening new trades if exposure is at max desired. No need to close everything but probably usefull to know what your worst case scenario is

V

Why have the complication of 3 robots especially since they are all on the same pair? You are making a rod for your own back. My single EA has an equity lock that dumps all trades and limits opening more trades as well as strategies. Separate robots can't all trade at the same time and you have to make sure server commands don't bump in to each other. There is no need for the complication I have enough problems keeping one EA running but each to his own.

Ruptor:

Why have the complication of 3 robots especially since they are all on the same pair? You are making a rod for your own back. My single EA has an equity lock that dumps all trades and limits opening more trades as well as strategies. Separate robots can't all trade at the same time and you have to make sure server commands don't bump in to each other. There is no need for the complication I have enough problems keeping one EA running but each to his own.

3 robots on the same pair but diferent time frames.

One is based on PriceActionEA, second on SpreadScalper, third on Trend and+...

2 EA controling these 3, based on different conditions.

Reason: