Free EA - SteadyWinner V3

I am the coder of SteadyWinner. V3 (for small Accounts) is now released.

V3 has a lot of improvement and is more profitable.

V2: stoploss=200, takeprofit=50, trailing stop=20, trading 2% and 4% of the account balance

V3: stoploss=50, takeprofit=12, trailing stop=10, tradng only 2% of the account balance

Please visit http://steadywinner.mipropia.com to read the trading principles and other details.

Any questions or suggestuons, please write to steadywinner@gmail.com

V3 backtest result from 1999 t0 2010

Please download V3 for Small Accounts.

Another piece of crap.!! Back-tested in your 1 year time frame following the instructions in your manual and it barley placed a trade. Which lost of course. You're also selling the same advanced crap on your website. So anyone thinking of purchasing, take my warning.

Data are suspect and unreliable

ubzen:

Another piece of crap.!! Back-tested in your 1 year time frame following the instructions in your manual and it barley placed a trade. Which lost of course. You're also selling the same advanced crap on your website. So anyone thinking of purchasing, take my warning.

Hi, my friend. Why are you so angry with me? How long have tried V2?

Do you know that EAs have winning cycles and losing cycles, and this is a long-term ea?

I made the demo verion trades 0.01 amsd 0.02, and I told users to try it on demo accounts. So how much can you lose?

The one you used is V2, which has very few trades. This one is V3, which trades more.

If I am selling a piece of crap, I will charge more. My purpose is not to exploit others,

but to share to a reasonable extent.

The advanced signal is free. It will be available soon.

Omg...Man you guys suck. How can you sleep at nite. I just downloaded the ea from this post which came in a nice zip file that included a manual. The manual says EUR/USD H1 on Ticks. How hard can that be. Half way through the test 1/1/2010 the EA places NO,Nada,Zeho,Zero, No Na-thing orders. When I tested it for this month only placed 3 orders and 2 lost.

Then the partner gonna come out and say I have a problem with the setup.  And provide a link to R-ta L-s-k-a. An EA which only says OrderSend:Buy and OrderSend:Sell in the middle of start() and return(). I had to hold my head Laughing.

If you guys really wanna give the newbies something, why not spend the time to create some curve fitting EA's which worked great in the past but have no-future guarantee. At least with something like that you give them a 50-50 chance and you can sleep at nite. Giving people obvious junk EA's is the same as Robbing them in the middle of the nite. You two should be ashamed of yourselves. 

ubzen:

Omg...Man you guys suck. How can you sleep at nite. I just downloaded the ea from this post which came in a nice zip file that included a manual. The manual says EUR/USD H1 on Ticks. How hard can that be. Half way through the test 1/1/2010 the EA places NO,Nada,Zeho,Zero, No Na-thing orders. When I tested it for this month only placed 3 orders and 2 lost.

Then the partner gonna come out and say I have a problem with the setup. And provide a link to R-ta L-s-k-a. An EA which only says OrderSend:Buy and OrderSend:Sell in the middle of start() and return(). I had to hold my head Laughing.

If you guys really wanna give the newbies something, why not spend the time to create some curve fitting EA's which worked great in the past but have no-future guarantee. At least with something like that you give them a 50-50 chance and you can sleep at nite. Giving people obvious junk EA's is the same as Robbing them in the middle of the nite. You two should be ashamed of yourselves.

Dear friend

Attached are the trades from Jan 2010 up tp June.

As you can see, there are winning cycles and losing cycles. I am not providing a 100% winning EA. The winning ratio is only 89% If you start at the beginning of a losing cycle, you can lose about 15% of your balance. That is why we have to control the risk and trades only 2% of our money.

I understand that most EA sellers are scammers and they deserve condemnation. But I am not one of them. I have no partners. I am a trader like everyone of you and have worked alone for 4 years and just want to share my findings. Of course, the market situation is always changing, any EA that performs well in the past cannot gurantee good result in the future. But that is the very nature of trading. Who should we blame?

I understand many who stay in forex long enough can see that EAs come and go. Eventually not many work. That's why I don't think EA worths so much money. I have tested thousands of EA myself. I found that not many can perform as well as SteasyWinner. I could be wrong in believing I have created a working EA. If anyone is skeptical, he or she should just put it on a demo account only. What is the harm?

It is not easy to backtest an EA on MetaTrader. There are many pitfalls. I know there are some articles helping people doing that. Please pm me if anyone needs a copy.

I slapped it on Eur/Usd 1m from April to now to see what happens and it isn't that bad but I wouldn't let it run unattended because you can see it has problems with trending markets like we have had recently. I don't think the guy should be bashed for giving an EA free that can make money if controlled. Unfortunately the control required is experience and if you have that and can recognise the market conditions you probably don't need the EA.

Ruptor:

I slapped it on Eur/Usd 1m from April to now to see what happens and it isn't that bad but I wouldn't let it run unattended because you can see it has problems with trending markets like we have had recently. I don't think the guy should be bashed for giving an EA free that can make money if controlled. Unfortunately the control required is experience and if you have that and can recognise the market conditions you probably don't need the EA.

Thank you, Reptor. Your records is accurate. That is the problem in V2. Therefore, I have tried very hard to find one more filter before I release V3. But unfortunately, I cannot do it. I have a feeling that it is quite impossible to find a way so that the EA works in all market conditions, as those advertsements said. Do you have any suggestions? I have asked the same questions in another forum, but no one answered.

I have another version called V3Plus. The idea is that if we give away some profit, then may be we can have a more smooth curve. Just a day before I release V3, I have a second thought on whether I should release V3 or V3Plus. My final choice is V3 because most users wants profit, not stability.

Unfortunately detecting the 3 market phases is an age old problem and if there was a solution we would be using it. I found Reducing profits does not improve things only improving the entry condition makes more. Some things I found that helped profits were ladder trades where you take some profit at one third and two thirds of the take profit and pending orders behind the price so if it is a trending market the price runs away from the order. All these are just fudges to try and combat the real problem of identifying the market phase but on scalping programs they can give you an edge.

How is it that his record from January shows the same #or trades as your record from April. Did it wait til April to start placing trades? I verified that I'm using version_3 it's the only version I see attached in this post "  SteadyWinnerV3forSmallAccounts.zip". So, this time I downloaded the data from the Meta-Quotes server (we all have access to that one) and my test looks ridiculously different. Not to mention, I have allot of error 4101. Which means the programmer didn't take the time to code if broker have 2,3,4 or 5 digit pricing.

Let's just say it's a data and difference between broker's issue. The OP sounds like a reasonable person and is taking the time to defend his EA. However, I still don't think this is something someone should purchase. If someone wants a demo EA for the rest of their life, I'll be happy to recommend this one. Yet, that person would learn nothing from the EA as the codes are not provided.

ubzen:

How is it that his record from January shows the same #or trades as your record from April. Did it wait til April to start placing trades? I verified that I'm using version_3 it's the only version I see attached in this post " SteadyWinnerV3forSmallAccounts.zip". So, this time I downloaded the data from the Meta-Quotes server (we all have access to that one) and my test looks ridiculously different. Not to mention, I have allot of error 4101. Which means the programmer didn't take the time to code if broker have 2,3,4 or 5 digit pricing.

Let's just say it's a data and difference between broker's issue. The OP sounds like a reasonable person and is taking the time to defend his EA. However, I still don't think this is something someone should purchase. If someone wants a demo EA for the rest of their life, I'll be happy to recommend this one. Yet, that person would learn nothing from the EA as the codes are not provided.

I set January as the start point but Interbank only holds 1m data back to April. It could be SW did the same but didn't realise the data started in April. My brokers like most are 5 digits now. I think it is a good demo for free that you can play with and see the pit falls of back testing like starting it one day forwards or backwards or switching brokers to demonstrate how different results can be.
Reason: