Any meta4 platform accepting 0.01 lot?

Hi dears,

Is there any any meta4 platform accepting the minimum trading amount as less than 0.1 lot? like 0.01 lot.......

zbleach:

Hi dears,

Is there any any meta4 platform accepting the minimum trading amount as less than 0.1 lot? like 0.01 lot.......

Alpari Uk

Matutin:

Alpari Uk

My meta4 is downloaded from the Alpari US server, and it could only find the servers of Alpari US.

Is there any way to switch to Alpari UK server without download the platform again from Alpari UK web?

Thank you

zbleach:

My meta4 is downloaded from the Alpari US server, and it could only find the servers of Alpari US.

Is there any way to switch to Alpari UK server without download the platform again from Alpari UK web?

U can use one Terminal to log on to several brokers. U need to collect the *.srv files in order to do that... See here -> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/126111.

gordon:
U can use one Terminal to log on to several brokers. U need to collect the *.srv files in order to do that... See here -> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/126111.

but I still need to install that broker's platform first, to get its "srv" file, right?

Anywhere to download different "srv" files?

Thank you gordon

zbleach:

but I still need to install that broker's platform first, to get its "srv" file, right?

Yes... I think I've seen some *.srv files posted in the ForexFactory forums, but I'm not sure. Anyway, it's not a big deal. Just install mt4, copy the *.srv files and uninstall it. Do this for every broker you are interested in. Then just copy all *.srv files to the 'config' folder of one installation. BTW - the title of that installation might still say it 'belongs' to a certain broker, but that really doesn't matter... The server u will be connected to is the one u choose in the server drop-down menu in the 'Login' dialogue.

zbleach:

This can be useful for switching between accounts for monitoring purposes, but for active trading on a live account I would always recommend the downloading of the brokers build of MT

Otherwise there can be differences in response time and function of certain features, eg LiveUpdate may not work etc

-BB-

BarrowBoy:

[...] for active trading on a live account I would always recommend the downloading of the brokers build of MT Otherwise there can be differences in response time and function of certain features [...]

I've been doing this for years with no problems. The Terminals only differ in the Desktop Icon, the name of the broker at the Window/Navigator title and the SRV files... Otherwise they're the same. If u trade with many brokers, then it becomes a management nightmare unless u copy the SRV files... Anyway, that's just from my experience. BB's suggestion is obviously the safe route.

zbleach:
You don't necessarily need it. On IBFX the EURUSD is:
Account Type MINLOT MAXLOT LOTSIZE TICKVALUE
Standard0.150100,000$10
Mini0.15010,000$1
Check your broker.
Reason: