MQL Tutorial by Coders` guru

Back to topics list  | 1 2 To post a new topic, please log in or register
wedell 2010.11.18 07:58 #

codersguru:

I'll start the MQL5 Lessons soon.

I just want to know if this is useful or not?

For MQL4 lessons monitor this page:

MQL4 Course

very useful, I have learned mql from your lessons; thank you very much; mql5 lessons will be useful for me and other people joining mql community as brokers will probably move to m5 soon

Adez007 2011.07.25 11:46 #

Can anyone help me code an EA that sends messages about my manual trading to Phones, Tweeter and Emails. Please I need this to work for a group of traders as a way of sending trade signals to subscribers. Any capable hands for this?

RaptorUK 2011.07.25 11:49 #

You already have a thread about this . . . and an answer.

WHRoeder 2011.07.25 18:23 #

Jeffg:
Links are dead have these tuts been moved?
I think the same ones are available here
codersguru 2011.09.30 22:09 #

Adez007:
Can anyone help me code an EA that sends messages about my manual trading to Phones, Tweeter and Emails. Please I need this to work for a group of traders as a way of sending trade signals to subscribers. Any capable hands for this?
Google for xpMail
mipevo 2011.10.14 20:21 #

codersguru:

I'll start the MQL5 Lessons soon.

I just want to know if this is useful or not?

For MQL4 lessons monitor this page:

MQL4 Course

Hi codersguru, I have found your MQL4 course and read it with great interest, unfortunately in the file "Lesson 12"there is the file of Lesson 11. Please help.

Thanks mipevo

WHRoeder 2011.10.21 15:38 #

ludo31:
please where we can get all those tutorial because the links don't work
Asked and previously answered
gorbehnareh 2014.07.10 22:54 #

Hello dear

I studied your pamphet that you read it in 2005.I use your expet that was based on MA method and  I optimumed a little that.I replecad 500 instead of 100 in this code"

if(Bars<100)

{

Print("bars less than 100");

return(0);

}

and it worked better than your.I added choice for choocing the types of MA methods and I added the automated lot size choice.But there are a big problem in your expert,when short MA cut down or cut up the long Ma, some time expert can not recognize the order .In this situation expert opened some orders and close it after  some seconed in one point one bye one and some time it didn't open the order.in this program "int cnt, ticket, total;" you have  ticket choice but the thicket choice use in some order.Because of the name of ticket order is one name for some choice ,I thinke it can not recognize the correct choice for apereting.Can you help me correct it?With this expert we can have at least 40-50 percent profit in each month.please send your opinin to my email and give your email for me.

thanks

mohammadreza eskandari

my email = mohammad_reza_382@yahoo.com

Attached files:
  pictursegofvmatexpertlprobmlems.zip  (343.54 KB)
Back to topics list   | 1 2  

To add comments, please log in or register