Unable to open MQL4 UserGuide / Help Files in XP environment.

I want to find out the command line start up definitions for the Terminal StartUp configuration ini file, but I am unable to open up any of these Help Files / User Guide. Regardless of if I try and call them up using F1 in the MQL Editor or invoke them from the MQL4 web site. The same window opens up and says that it can not connect to any of these files.

I'm currently on a WIndows XP sp3 32 bit computer. I see that there is a 'WinHelp.Exe' file available from MicroSoft for opening older windows *.hlp files. But that starts with Vista of win Server 2002 and later.

I don't know if these help files are in the Chm file type, but if so, XP should be able to open them.

Has the URL address / links to these Help Files/ User Guide been changed ?

How/ where can I access these?

Hmm,

I tried opening the User Guide from MT4, build 226 which is continually crashing. Also from the MQL4 web site and can't access any of the User Guide other than the menu, topic/subject 'table of contents'.

But I have reinstalled a MT4 Build 225 instance and can access them from the 'Help' menu in b225.

I'm glad to get access to them, but it would be good to know what the problem is for future reference. For myself as well as for others.

Anyone know what the problem is or have any ideas?

Reason: